• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clouds are dying planets?!

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
Well I would have called these stellar clouds the womb of future planets not the grave of past ones.

Cheers

Baydwin

Some clouds are mini comets that fall into the atmosphere and vaporise. I can't remember the figure but several tonnes of new water enters the atmosphere each year from space.

A

angellous_evangellous

It's really difficult for me to figure out the nature of the question.

I mean, is the OP really asking if clouds in the earth's atmosphere are dying planets? A child couldn't even ask a question as silly as that.

Is the OP addressing gasious clouds, nebulae, or other formations in the universe? Now maybe that's a good question that at least makes sense.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
It's really difficult for me to figure out the nature of the question.

I mean, is the OP really asking if clouds in the earth's atmosphere are dying planets? A child couldn't even ask a question as silly as that.

Is the OP addressing gasious clouds, nebulae, or other formations in the universe? Now maybe that's a good question that at least makes sense.
Oddly, it wouldn't occur to me to ask such a question on a Religious Forum on the InterWeb. Strangely, I'd probably read a few books... but, maybe that's just me.

Panda

42?
Premium Member
Oddly, it wouldn't occur to me to ask such a question on a Religious Forum on the InterWeb. Strangely, I'd probably read a few books... but, maybe that's just me.

Or do a quick google search. I mean it's not like this is some obscure and highly scientific fact.

angelin

There are many water molecules in the air. They are called vapour.Vapour is gas and can not be seen. When air is cooled for some reason, each water molecules gather and tie with neighboring water molecules. Thus vapor , water molecules they are , forms many water drops, each of which consists of many water molecules. One drop is very small and can float in the air.(But when a drop is large enough they begin to fall as rain.) It can not be seen but when very large number of drops gather they are visible like fog or smoke. This is cloud. They are usually white by irregular reflection . Rain cloud is dark because their water drops are rather large and less transparent. There are many chances when cloud is formed. For example towering thundercloud is formed when air rises high up in the sky

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Depends upon whats concidered as being clouds. Debris fields or gas can apply. Both can coalesce into planets based on proximity and gravity. I suppose the term for dying planets applies primarily with it's ecosystem or the results of impacts where it reforms or breaks apart into smaller pieces depending on gravitional influences. I suppose technically, the rings of saturn can be viewed as a "cloud" of sorts.