• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clutch Cargo

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I like the lines from the Looney Tunes song,

"No more rehearsing and hearsing of parts, we know every part by heart!"

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I remember this really lame cartoon
from the 50s & 60s.
Every year around Christmas WGN in Chicago shows old TV episodes from the '60s from shows like Bozos Circus, Ray Rainer, and Garfield Goose.

Clutch Cargo was one of the cartoons on Garfield Goose with Frazer Thomas. It was one of the viewing staples for me and my family when I was a kid.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Hey, all I know is that I used to watch Lancelot Link and Mr. Green Jeans in the mornings before school. While I was eating terrible cereal.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Every year around Christmas WGN in Chicago shows old TV episodes from the '60s from shows like Bozos Circus, Ray Rainer, and Garfield Goose.

Clutch Cargo was one of the cartoons on Garfield Goose with Frazer Thomas. It was one of the viewing staples for me and my family when I was a kid.
You're old.