• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Co-creaters in a time maybe not lineal..

S-word

I do not insist that present man form is the epitome of creation. Consciousness has been striving or as to say in the future it has reached its purest expression. This condensed wave what we call man is but a stepping stone.
I do not insist that that consciousness is an emperor that sits anywhere, I do not insist that it demands worship, obedience,

Good for you, for in this we are in total agreememt, the supreme consciousness that develops within the living universal body, does not demand our worship to be directed toward himself, but does demand, that we worship the creator God who bestows his blessings on the righteous and the wicked alike, making no distintion between all that he has become.

Spiritone

From a totally world view without religion or a Creator or hereafter of course there could be same sex marriage and a lot of other stuff that is not seen as being Godly by some religions.
From a religious, point of view and, to me, logical and even an evolutionary standpoint it is not good and should be individually denied. And that goes for all destructive practices like drugs in excess, for instance.
I believe in reincarnation with all its ramifications, so we increase destructive ways or we eliminate them through time--a long time.
At the same time I would not discriminate or condemn anyone for what they do if it does not injure others.

Last edited:

S-word

From a totally world view without religion or a Creator or hereafter of course there could be same sex marriage and a lot of other stuff that is not seen as being Godly by some religions.
From a religious, point of view and, to me, logical and even an evolutionary standpoint it is not good and should be individually denied. And that goes for all destructive practices like drugs in excess, for instance.
I believe in reincarnation with all its ramifications, so we increase destructive ways or we eliminate them through time--a long time.
At the same time I would not discriminate or condemn anyone for what they do if it does not injure others.

A good post Spiritone.

Spiritone

A good post Spiritone.
icon14.gif

Re: Previous poetry;

You're a poet and you do know it

Your words show it

They could be Longfellow's

Random

It may be that we are creating ourselves.

Re-creating ourselves more like, in the reflection of our self-image.

Spiritone said:
Consider that there may be types of time that are not lineal.

I have considered, yes.

Spiritone said:
It is for certain in my way of thinking that incredible discoveries will be made regarding space and time.

Oh for sure...

Spiritone said:
Science and religion should get together.

Didn't we used to have a TV series called "The Odd Couple"?

Spiritone said:
Why do people not want to listen to Einstein and Religion and study with an open mind all of the possibilities that could be.

Too many reality tunnels start to resemble a Labyrinth, and people feel lost...

Spiritone said:
In the future, you can bet, there will be surprises that we never even conceived of.

There surely will, indeed. The smart money's on that, alright.

Spiritone said:
Speaking of that, what if what we believe becomes a reality, what we do becomes what we are?

Hm, well, if you can shoulder that burden gladly, then apply now for the "God" job. The application form is in your soul.

Spiritone said:
We decide what we want to be. We are co-creators with God because we are a part of God. That is how I see it. What do you think?

I think you've taken the first step on Jacob's Ladder, but mind you; it does get steeper as you go on up...

Spiritone

Random,

Thank you for your thoughts on the above. Just a road that needs to be traveled in the labyrinth of existence.

Hm, well, if you can shoulder that burden gladly, then apply now for the "God" job. The application form is in your soul.

Too many in line for the job.

Seriously, what we have been believing and doing has not brought us any collective paradise---but we have all the time in the world, if we don't destroy our world by not learning a better way to co-exist.