• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Code Name God?

SniggleFritz

Praising God.
Has anyone read this book by Mani Bhaumik? I am currently listening to its audio recording. (Narrated by Stefan Rudnicki, Blackstone Audio, Inc., Published: Tuesday, July 18, 2006)

If you have read it, I would like to learn your reactions to what you found. Please share.

Thanks, in advance.

SniggleFritz

Praising God.
No viewers that have read? Or, read but without comment?

We finished the audiobook yesterday. The physics were a little hard to follow, not being steeped in the scientific body of knowledge. I could listen to it again, and again.

Basically, it describes how scientists NOW understand the beginning of creation (roughly 14 Billion years since birth) and the creation of our world in it (about 9 Billion years later). It took that long because of the amount of time needed for the natural processes to produce the "heavy" elements to set the stage for us.

Bottom line, there IS DEFINITE scientific evidence of the NECESSITY of Creative Consciousness in the "footprints" of the reactions, and that evidence not only exists in the physical world, but within our physical makeup.

If you want to skip past the review of the author's life and get to the science, you miss an interesting story, but start on chapter 14.

Let me know, if you do read it. I don't care if you believe, I am just curious about the reactions.

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
Bottom line, there IS DEFINITE scientific evidence of the NECESSITY of Creative Consciousness in the "footprints" of the reactions, and that evidence not only exists in the physical world, but within our physical makeup.
For those of us who haven't read it, please give a brief summary of this physical evidence.

by words like definite and necessity and that evidence exists of it

(from what read about him, he's the kind of guy that make's a theory then goes on a search for evidence to confirm his theory rather that a general search for all evidence)

SniggleFritz

Praising God.
Sorry, as I said, I listened to the audiobook, and my recall is not suited to literal summations. (Keep in mind that I didn't exactly "get" this science; I am NOT a scientist, even in layperson's level.) In my weak layperson's understanding, I will encapsulate what I got from listening, but if you rely on my weak interpretation, you are cheating yourself from some very interesting information. Anyway, here goes:

First, he repeated the findings (made some decades ago) that when studying particles, their behavior was effected by being observed. Since then, they've shown that there are chemical and physical "footprints" that show consciousness has effected the multitude of reactions since the Big Bang, to indicate Conscious Cause all along the processes. Sorry, but I cannot report the exact reasons to support the findings.

Further, he described how Physicists have shown by studies (using large particle colliders) with photons that changes made to one of created "twin" particles resulted in the same changes to their counterparts, no matter how distant. (This was reported in relation to the "slit test" when they discovered that particles can be both particles AND waves, and be in more than one location at the same time.) I gathered that when one photon is changed, all are changed.

Between the sub-atomic level cohesion from one particle type to another, and the reactions to the conscious observation of the atomic reactions, for the last 14 billion years has shaped our known universe into the condition it is today.

As we are comprised of the same atomic "soup" we are a part of that creation, and the consciousness that we possess appears to be effecting the creation, as well.

I am embarrassed at what a lousy job I've done here, but hopefully I've gotten enough across that you will be interested enough to read or listen for yourself.

SniggleFritz

Praising God.
...he's the kind of guy that make's a theory then goes on a search for evidence to confirm his theory rather that a general search for all evidence)

I think I am even more confused, now. I thought that is what scientists did. How would one go about a general search for all evidence -- evidence of what?

Anyway, I was curious about the forums' opinions, and it sounds like that's yours. Thanks! 8)

no i'm just one of many :D

his point is A+B+C is so unlikely it must have been helped in some way
while with true randomness and time it is possible

though he does have the sience right he interprets it wrong