• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College kid in Maine

Morse

To Extinguish
Welcome to RF AndyLC, hope you decide to stay! I think you'll find that most of us (probably not me, as you'll find out) are rather unlike what it appears (to me) your first impression has told you.

Oh, and do you enjoy geometry?

Regards,
Morse

Daemon Sophic

You are being INCREDIBLY condescending right now.
....snip....
I hoped that this forum was above the other forums on the internet but it's apparently full of the same old internet trolls and condescending people who feel they are above others because they may have been somewhere longer.
- No. I was being friendly and helpful.
- I regret that you misinterpretted my intent.
- I regret that you call me a "troll" and "condescending" in response to my light-hearted welcome.
- I regret that your interpretations have biased you against one of the more pleasant, intellectual, and well-managed forums that I've had the pleasure of taking part in (even though I've only been here a short while - counter to your assumption)

- I do NOT regret suggesting that you broaden your mind in any regard, as broadening our minds is why we have well devoloped cerebral cortices, language, and it should be a (or the) main goal of all people at all times.
- I do NOT regret suggesting that you have (psychosocially) a "thin skin", as you have proven me correct.

- I DO regret seeing one who is seeking knowledge be scared away so easily

...and thus I offer my hand a third time. Welcome aboard the Religious Education Forum AndyLc.