• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coming with the Clouds - Thoughts

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
It means a thick cloud not a dark cloud.
The word ערפל used here is also found in Ex. 20:18 - Moses was the only one able to come close to the ערפל. The word is defined as "thick cloud" a chapter earlier in 19:9, "And G-d said to Moses, 'Behold I am coming to you (singular) in thick cloud...'"
The point of the cloud is that no man can see G-d and live (Ex. 33:20). From within the cloud is how G-d presents Himself to man without killing him. Its the separation that makes closeness possible.

Solomon is saying is that G-d is going to reveal Himself in the Temple the same way He revealed Himself to Moses at Mt. Sinai.
as above so below. as in heaven; so on earth. god omnipresent. the spirit of god breathed into a heap, a mound.

thou shall love the lord thy god within you because there is not other god besides self.

Jeremiah 23:24
"Can a man hide himself in hiding places So I do not see him?" declares the LORD "Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?" declares the LORD.

Isaiah 57:15
Verse Concepts
For thus says the high and exalted One Who lives forever, whose name is Holy, "I dwell on a high and holy place, And also with the contrite and lowly of spirit In order to revive the spirit of the lowly And to revive the heart of the contrite.

Psalm 139:7-10 Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea

Isaiah 66:1
Verse Concepts
Thus says the LORD, "Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest?

Jeremiah 23:23-24
"Am I a God who is near," declares the LORD, "And not a God far off? "Can a man hide himself in hiding places So I do not see him?" declares the LORD "Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?" declares the LORD.

GodsVoice

the spirit of love is foolishness to the worldly wise.

Religious people love to use biblical words that are all symbolic to make themselves sound godly. All the false prophets that stand behind church pulpits sound very godly sometimes. I remember when God forced me into the religion of Christianity and had me listen to these false prophets speak to the congregation. Their boring sermons always put me to sleep and my wife would get angry and keep nudging me awake. They don't have any knowledge about the INVISIBLE things that it takes to understand who we are and how we're created and what the future is going to be like.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Religious people love to use biblical words that are all symbolic to make themselves sound godly. All the false prophets that stand behind church pulpits sound very godly sometimes. I remember when God forced me into the religion of Christianity and had me listen to these false prophets speak to the congregation. Their boring sermons always put me to sleep and my wife would get angry and keep nudging me awake. They don't have any knowledge about the INVISIBLE things that it takes to understand who we are and how we're created and what the future is going to be like.
the language of the birds, the hive mind, swarm intelligence, the enochian language, the language of the angels, the green language.

mental = spiritual

The spirit quickeneth, love enlivens, the reality counts for nothing.

plato's allegory of the cave from the republic.

kaoticprofit

Think of the root of the tree as our INVISIBLE MIND and all MINDS are connected to the main MIND called God which is an artificial intelligence with a voice built into a computer generated program.

I'm the last servant being used to testify to this knowledge to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ. This is how I know the Truth.
I suppose people are use to seeing you make outrageous comments like this on this forum, but I'm not. My only response to your last post is, WOW! I can understand why people want nothing to do with Christianity.

buddhist

Love is love. It doesn't come with careful observations, religions, traditions. That is the beauty of LOVE.

all scripture can be like a Rorschach test, yes. but love is an action and doesn't have a fixed form. it was the same yesterday, the same today, and will continue to be the same tomorrow.

It is the WAY, the Path, the Most High.
Love is not the highest path, according to Buddhism. It is a high path, but not the highest.

Tumah

Veteran Member
as above so below. as in heaven; so on earth. god omnipresent. the spirit of god breathed into a heap, a mound.

thou shall love the lord thy god within you because there is not other god besides self.

Jeremiah 23:24
"Can a man hide himself in hiding places So I do not see him?" declares the LORD "Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?" declares the LORD.

Isaiah 57:15
Verse Concepts
For thus says the high and exalted One Who lives forever, whose name is Holy, "I dwell on a high and holy place, And also with the contrite and lowly of spirit In order to revive the spirit of the lowly And to revive the heart of the contrite.

Psalm 139:7-10 Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea

Isaiah 66:1
Verse Concepts
Thus says the LORD, "Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest?

Jeremiah 23:23-24
"Am I a God who is near," declares the LORD, "And not a God far off? "Can a man hide himself in hiding places So I do not see him?" declares the LORD "Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?" declares the LORD.
Its common practice to add words between verses explaining why you are quoting those verses.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
The "son of God", the "light of the world" who "rose again", who can be seen "coming in the clouds", etc

One wonders to what extent such verses might have been influenced by the sun and solar worship...

halo%20pagan%20Jesus.jpg

Though, I do understand how various solar attributes might metaphorically be used to describe the aspects of human Nature specifically associated with the archetype of Jesus Christ, especially considering the cosmic duality of Light vs Dark and Good vs Evil within the collective Christian Weltanschauung.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Its common practice to add words between verses explaining why you are quoting those verses.
The "son of God", the "light of the world" who "rose again", who can be seen "coming in the clouds", etc

One wonders to what extent such verses might have been influenced by the sun and solar worship

all things are begotten of the ONE, yes. the sun came on the 4th day, the light came on the first. the sun is only a reflection of the true light that shines in all things.

light in this case is understanding and darkness being ignorance. some people know while some understand. understanding comes from grasping; while knowing is the illusion of ignorance. like the idea of ra from amen-ra. the sun was raised from darkness and descends into darkness.

infinite intelligence; which quantum physics has proven to be true.

http://phys.org/news/2011-03-quantum-no-hiding-theorem-experimentally.html

also known as panpsychism

http://phys.org/news/2011-03-quantum-no-hiding-theorem-experimentally.html

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
This question has no meaning.

an idea is just an idea; if cannot be realized. one is the actual/potential of the other.
faith without works is dead. words without actions have no results.

alchemy is evolution. turning something base into something golden. the israelites where brought to ham and catalyzed with oppression.
change something's environment and it has to evolve, or involve.

E = m(c*c)

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

i've planted the seed. your subconscious will do what it will. do what thou will is the whole of the law, just take note that the balance tips both ways, like the swords cuts both ways. love is not a respecter of persons, religions, tribes, nations, directions, sexes, orientations, ages, socio-economic status. Love makes it light to shine within everything.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Don't shoot the angel.
The holy bible infers that he is coming with the clouds and will return as such.
Could a person's thoughts be like the clouds? Will they realize with the mind's eye the coming, like a flash of insight? the epiphany? like lightening strike and lighting up the night?
Daniel 7:13
"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.
Luke 21
27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”
]

If something or someone is surrounded with clouds that denotes a cloud covering. (a cloud blanket)
When the resurrected spirit Jesus ascended to heaven it was up in a cloud of invisibility - Acts of the Apostles 1:9
Ascended up in a cloud - Revelation 11:12
By what is happening on Earth, people will see with their ' mind's eye ' what is taking place.
We are nearing Jesus' glory time of Matthew 25:31-33 when Jesus will separate people - Matthew 25:37

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member

False clergy often put ALL future life in an invisible spirit realm of existence.
They ignore what the future is going to be like ' on Earth '.- Psalms 72:8; Psalms 72:12-14
They ignore Matthew 5:5 about the humble people inheriting the Earth. - Psalms 37:10-11; Proverbs 2:21-22
They ignore the return of the Genesis 'tree of life' returning to Earth for the healing of earth's nations. Revelation 22:2
They ignore how paradisically beautiful the Earth will be like the Garden of Eden according to Isaiah 35

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
If something or someone is surrounded with clouds that denotes a cloud covering. (a cloud blanket)
When the resurrected spirit Jesus ascended to heaven it was up in a cloud of invisibility - Acts of the Apostles 1:9
Ascended up in a cloud - Revelation 11:12
By what is happening on Earth, people will see with their ' mind's eye ' what is taking place.
We are nearing Jesus' glory time of Matthew 25:31-33 when Jesus will separate people - Matthew 25:37

yes, i see, i understand.

"The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=H6439&t=KJV

apocalypse to uncover
http://etymonline.com/index.php?term=apocalypse&allowed_in_frame=0

and hypocrisy to hide, cover
http://www.bible-history.com/isbe/H/HYPOCRISY;+HYPROCRITE/

basically someone who has a rule for self and another rule for other self.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
False clergy often put ALL future life in an invisible spirit realm of existence.
They ignore what the future is going to be like ' on Earth '.- Psalms 72:8; Psalms 72:12-14
They ignore Matthew 5:5 about the humble people inheriting the Earth. - Psalms 37:10-11; Proverbs 2:21-22
They ignore the return of the Genesis 'tree of life' returning to Earth for the healing of earth's nations. Revelation 22:2
They ignore how paradisically beautiful the Earth will be like the Garden of Eden according to Isaiah 35

AMEN!!!

God is inherent NOW.

Love makes a huge difference in someone's life.

Last edited: