• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Conservatives weird obsession with Taylor Swift just got weirder.

Bthoth

The billion dollar *****.
She's not quite a madonna but has far more growth potential. She's in her prime. I personally think that instinct to procreate is setting in and travis is a studd, that needs no introduction.

Is your ***** masking a bad word that is rhymes with witch?

F1fan

Veteran Member

Thoughts?
Insanity.

I live in Kansas City and I can say there is no problem with Taylor here. That might be due to her being associated with our team now, and we are excited to be going back to the Superbowl. But I have had friends from all over he USA asking me what's the deal, and I have no clue. It's as if we are in the dark here.

Or perhaps it's because I avoid right wing (hate) media. I kind of doubt that to some degree because most all my friends avoid right wing disinformation media too, so is there reporting on right wingers having a meltdown over Taylor?

Secret Chief

Degrow!
She's not quite a madonna but has far more growth potential. She's in her prime. I personally think that instinct to procreate is setting in and travis is a studd, that needs no introduction.

Is your ***** masking a bad word that is rhymes with witch?
Travis?
Yes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Did you not read the articles?
I perused them.
Are you saying I missed something?
That could happen.
But you've still not answered my question.
Why be so cagey?
I'm not saying that you're wrong about it
being a common conservative belief.
But that should be supported.

I don't get the obsession with
pop singers & football anyway.
I'll stop pestering you.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Taylor always makes some headlines, but we are used to it now. The biggest celebrity news around Kansas City is Jason Kelce going shirtless at the Bills game, and him going out and tailgating with Bills and Chiefs fans before the game. Jason was at the Ravens game too, and the Kelce family seems pretty cool with Taylor being part of the family.

Bthoth

Travis?
Yes.
Kelce. Tight end of chiefs. I think he got MVP for sunday game.

Knockout!' Kansas City Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes & Travis Kelce Back to Super  Bowl with 17-10 AFC Title Win Over Baltimore Ravens - Sports Illustrated  Houston Texans News, Analysis and More

1 catch and 2 trophies

1706625146642.jpeg
Travis Kelce wins Derrick Thomas MVP award

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I perused them.
Are you saying I missed something?
That could happen.
But you've still not answered my question.
Why be so cagey?
I'm not saying that you're wrong about it
being a common conservative belief.
But that should be supported.

I don't get the obsession with
pop singers & football anyway.
I'll stop pestering you.
I don't give a damn about sports or celebrities, either.

I just thought the conspiracy theories surrounding her are absurd, and find it even more absurd that prominent figures and networks are taking them seriously and spreading them. It makes me feel like I'm living in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit", where the MAGA cultists are the cartoon characters and everyone else are real 'live action' humans.

Bthoth

Ok that's an unknown world to me. I find the phrase "tight end of chiefs" somewhat alarming.
If you understood the game and that each position has a relevance, then there would be nothing 'alarming' about the terms.

'Meeyow' turned into 'mayo'......................

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
I just wonder if it's fair to criticize conservatives
when you don't know if there are enuf such
people to characterize the whole group.
I know you wouldn't want to engage in
mindless bashing of conservatives.
These folks are all over Twitter. It's become a conspiracy theory hotbed.

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
There are more than just US conservatives.

But of course the internet only cares about those ones.

Taylor Swift who?