• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Console Wars

I waiting for the next halo, I already have the second one and the next one doesn't come out for a year so maybe they will have a new system by then. They are actually probably planning both to release during the Christmas season and halo 3 is probably being programmed for it so I'll wait and cross my fingers.

RevOxley_501

ALifetimeToWaitFor.... said:
I waiting for the next halo, I already have the second one and the next one doesn't come out for a year so maybe they will have a new system by then. They are actually probably planning both to release during the Christmas season and halo 3 is probably being programmed for it so I'll wait and cross my fingers.

there are no plans for a new system by next year

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
So I've seen a PS3 on display at Target.......yeah...I'm not impressed. It looks just as powerful as a 360. I think I'll keep my $600.00

klubbhead024

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I like to save money. The prices people are charging for a PS3, a person could get a damn good computer, maybe even a decent used car! I still have the original X-Box I paif $129 for, and will be using it until the PS3 comes down to that price in a few years!!!!!

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
i can't wait to get a wii, finally a console that gets you involved in the games, eye toy was good but the wii is god :)