• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Conspiracy Theories

We Never Know

No Slack
When Adam created sin and death, God then put man under the full test of life to see who could follow him and who could not. When the end comes only them that have and followed his word will be saved. The world is getting closer to the end. God tells us as the end gets close the world will get worse. The world is truly getting worse and worse everyday. Satan controls the world till God comes 1 John 5:19 And we know that we are of God and the whole world lies in wickedness. 18 We know that whosoever is born of God and sinneth not; but he is begotten of God and keeps himself, and the wicked one cannot touch him. Following the word of God takes true Faith in God. Only a few will be saved.
How bad does it have to get?

He's been a no show for many times now when the end was supposedly near. What happens with those times? Test runs? Not ready yet? Just keeping people on their toes?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I'm not sure what one has to do with the other. The tendency of a person to believe in conspiracy theories comes from a paranoid ideation. It has absolutely nothing to do with whether God has a plan or not.
when a person believes that some otherness is in control, why the need to believe one should take control? either the believer trusts in otherness having control or doesn't and takes over control..............

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
when a person believes that some otherness is in control, why the need to believe one should take control? either the believer trusts in otherness having control or doesn't and takes over control..............
I go along with the dialogue from the movie "Leave the World Behind":

G. H. Scott: A conspiracy theory about a shadowy group of people running the world is far to lazy of an explanation... especially when the truth is much scarier.
Amanda Sandford: What is the truth?
G. H. Scott: No one is in control. No one is pulling the strings.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Oh goodness. That would directly lead to the prosecution of innocent people. Polilce and prosecutors should be interested in uncovering the truth, not looking to railroad people.
I am one of the staunchest defenders of guaranteesm*: you don't need to find a culprit to bring to court before a jury, you just need to find out the truth.
If there is no enough evidence, the culprit will remain unpunished. But, it's better this way. In dubio, pro reo.

*Garantismo - Wikipedia