• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Contemporary Messenger Wanted

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Like I said, there’s no one. Oh well. I’m talking about someone that everybody would know. Someone that popular. I guess spirituality and the unknown is a forgotten field among contemporary thinkers. Well maybe their out there, but no one with particular genius.

Last edited:

Secret Chief

Degrow!
I wish a spiritual writer, with great wisdom and popularity, from our day and age would come along and write about what they think on topics like how we got here and where we’re going. Someone great with words and storytelling for our time. Someone with their own ideas. Someone with courage. I’d love to read what they would have to say. Too bad there’s no one. It’s been far too long.
What a shame then.

Gargovic Malkav

I wish a spiritual writer, with great wisdom and popularity, from our day and age would come along and write about what they think on topics like how we got here and where we’re going. Someone great with words and storytelling for our time. Someone with their own ideas. Someone with courage. I’d love to read what they would have to say. Too bad there’s no one. It’s been far too long.
I envision a donkey with a man on its back.
The man is dangling a carrot from a stick and keeps it in front of the donkey's face.
The man doesn't need to go anywhere.
He just likes to play.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
Like I said, there’s no one. Oh well. I’m talking about someone that everybody would know. Someone that popular. I guess spirituality and the unknown is a forgotten field among contemporary thinkers. Well maybe their out there, but no one with particular genius.
This description you've given matches up with the Conservative Christian's Anti-Christ. Maybe it would best be viewed as not yet manifestated.

Good luck on your endeavors.

rocala

No, "spirituality and the unknown" is not a forgotten field. What is forgotten, assuming that you ever knew of it, is making an effort. You make a seemingly endless series of posts describing your latest fantasy viewpoint or asking people to do your thinking for you, which says all I need to know.

I do not own a horsewhip, but if I were likely to meet you, I might be tempted to buy one. haha.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
This description you've given matches up with the Conservative Christian's Anti-Christ. Maybe it would best be viewed as not yet manifestated.

Good luck on your endeavors.
I’m not looking for the anti christs manifesto either

Jimmy

Veteran Member
No, "spirituality and the unknown" is not a forgotten field. What is forgotten, assuming that you ever knew of it, is making an effort. You make a seemingly endless series of posts describing your latest fantasy viewpoint or asking people to do your thinking for you, which says all I need to know.

I do not own a horsewhip, but if I were likely to meet you, I might be tempted to buy one. haha.
These guys are pretty contemporary:

You might get something out of reading their stuff.

Or if you're lazy (like me) you should be able to find plenty of YouTube videos to serve the same purpose.
They’re all dead, so they’re not contemporary plus they talk about all the established religions. Thanks though

Alien826

No religious beliefs

That's a pretty big ask. People have been thinking and writing about these things since forever. I seriously doubt anyone could come up with anything that was not derivative in any way. Not that some wisdom does not bear repeating.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
That's a pretty big ask. People have been thinking and writing about these things since forever. I seriously doubt anyone could come up with anything that was not derivative in any way. Not that some wisdom does not bear repeating.
It’s time.