• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Contrast In the Political World

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Trump had been saying that from the start and hadn't waiverd from that train of thought since.

Make America Great Again is not a derogatory remark as some like to spin it, but a real and genuine hope inspired by a long past strong generation of a patriotic and proud people that is noticeably lacking today. A real pity.
If Trump had been president, neither the Ukrainian War nor the Gazan War would have broken out.
It is a fact.
It is so horrific, squalid how the absence of wars is considered something bad for America by that warlike Left that deserves nothing but contempt.

We Never Know

No Slack
So you're claiming that both platforms are equally bad? That both would cause precisely equal amounts of damage? Absolutely no variation in proportion, etc.? Looking at what happened to women's reproductive rights, I don't buy it.

"Looking at what happened to women's reproductive rights, I don't buy it."

Do you mean...

Looking at what happened to people's reproductive rights, I don't buy it.