• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Craigslist Community

Riders

Craigslist has a community section. I know everyone says don't date someone from Craigslist CL took down all their dating romance and adult entertainment sections a while back because of the cl killer. So but they do have a community section. This section is a place to find activity partners, people put up threads for hiking partners, tennis partners, all kinds of exercise partners,business partners, game partners all sorts of stuff. Some people do ask to find friends, nice g rated ads. I have found a few nice guys there actually who for whatever reason did not work out. But I started talking to someone else last night, he seems nice. We will see if it works out. It seems like a nice place to meet friends.

Riders

well, I am getting rid of him today don't worry. I tried to get him to video chat with me and he gave me all sorts of excuses of him not knowing to pick up the line and that I needed to reach him through Duo so I did that and he couldn't find the phone on the page to answer it. It's crazy. He is obviously hiding his identity from me so he is history.