• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creation Of Universe

ahmetcelik

The Universe and its elements : all the galaxies, stars, planets, asteroids, the Milky Way, the Sun, the Earth, the Moon and billions of other immense bodies are rotating and revolving in excellent harmony. If scrutinized in terms of cosmic, physical, mathematical and bio-chemical aspects, from micro level to macro level, the Universe proves to be supplied with the most suitable design for human life.

From the expansional rate of the Universe to the location of Earth in the Solar System, from percengates of athmospheric gases to properties of sunlight, innumerous equilibriums are sustained each second and each hour. Not even one of these arrangements may occur by chance. All obey the infallible wisdom of God exhibiting His might and art.This web site displays the evidence for the creation of the Universe and it reveals the eternal might and wisdom of God, who created this great universe from nothingness.

http://www.creationofuniverse.com/

http://www.harunyahya.com/

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
ahmetcelik said:
The Universe and its elements : all the galaxies, stars, planets, asteroids, the Milky Way, the Sun, the Earth, the Moon and billions of other immense bodies are rotating and revolving in excellent harmony.
There's nothing quite so excellently harmonious than a supernova at dawn.

This is emotive, anthropopathic bullpuckie. 'Harmony' is a human projection.

Ladytron

If there was nothingness before God created everything...then where did God suddenly came from?? :bonk:

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Personal revelation. I have none other than that, and it is as solid as I need it to be. :D

Ladytron

Mister Emu said:
God did not suddenly come from anywhere, He had and will exist eternally.
But how can God excist when there was nothing? Nothing really still means "nothing".

Dayv

There was good article in Time (i think it was Time) about this sort of thing and how the universal constants all are just perfect to allow for life. The article was actually about how this likely means there are multipul universes, each with their own laws, connected through singularities (black holes). They also mentioned, though, that, while if you changed just one of these constants, life as we know it would be impossible, but if you change a few, it would still be possible. The fact is, there are infinite ways that our universe could have turned out, and a fraction of those possibilities could support life (as we know it, though maybe all could support some sort of life). But, a fraction of infinity is still infinity.:D

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
But how can God excist when there was nothing? Nothing really still means "nothing".
Well there was never "nothing" in existance, since God has always existed.

The article was actually about how this likely means there are multipul universes,
Just how does this lead to the conclusion that there are more universes(or would it be universi?)? The idea, as far as I know, is as scientifically evidenced as God.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Deut. 32.8 said:
There's nothing quite so excellently harmonious than a supernova at dawn.

This is emotive, anthropopathic bullpuckie. 'Harmony' is a human projection.
Except when it is the combination of simultaneous musical notes in a chord.:)

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
Mister Emu said:
Well there was never "nothing" in existance, since God has always existed.
And so has the darkness.

Genesis 1.2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.

Ladytron

Mister Emu said:
Just how does this lead to the conclusion that there are more universes(or would it be universi?)? The idea, as far as I know, is as scientifically evidenced as God.
Some call it God some call it nature some call it energy.
I personaly call it "the big mysterie". Althought one big mind/brain behind all this doesn't seem at all logical to me.
I'd rather go for the natural causes. Everything is perfect around us because it otherwise wouldn't excist. One mistake and bye bye universe!
And who knows...maybe this is the 20th time that the universe came to excistence and finally turned out to be stable. Or maybe this is one of the many more stable universes!
And who actually ever said everything is so perfect? We hardly know anything yet! Who knows how many mistakes there are! A Black Hole could be one of them.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Renaldo said:
And so has the darkness.

Genesis 1.2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.
Darkness doesn't exist except as a concept of lack of light.;)

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
And who actually ever said everything is so perfect?
No one, heh :)

you have to read the article, I'll try to look it up, there was a lot more to it.
Still, if there were evidence of one alternate universe it would be everywhere, not to mention many. I will wait to accept until such evidence arises.

Darkness doesn't exist except as a concept of lack of light.
Exactly :D

Dayv

regardless of whether or not there are other universes, just because ours is 'perfect' for our form of life doesn't mean anything. There are infinite ways this universe could have turned out, just because life as we know it wouldn't have worked out, doesn't mean some sort of life wouldn't have, and maybe some other advanced form of life not at all like us would be having this same argument. Life evolved. It formed from what it could. If the universe had been completely different, life would have formed completely different, however the universal laws allowed.

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
I was stating a point, not informing of what darkness was or is, MICH. I am well aware
of what concept darkness has.

*Sigh*

stemann

Time Bandit
You say...........

God did not suddenly come from anywhere, He had and will exist eternally.
And I say............

The Universe did not suddenly come from anywhere, it has and will exist eternally.
Where in the world do you find evidence to back up your claim that refutes mine? And if you include the Bible, well, I'll just write a book that supports my otherwise groundless argument.

Personal revelation? Well, me too, except instead of God it was science and the universe and stuff.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Well Stemann Science refutes your claim that the universe has always been. It has traced it's beginning to what is called the "Big Bang". At least that is what they teach me...

stemann

Time Bandit
And lo! Amazingly enough, there was nothing before the Big Bang. Time came into existence then, as did reality.