• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creationists Explain the Naked Mole Rat!

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
I don't see random accident or divine purpose in the creation of these things. I see the bizarre works of natural selection behind all of this. This is the fault of natural selection and it's bizarre agenda to give us naked mole rats.
Evolution has no agenda. Bizzare is a relative term and has no meaning outside of human intellectualism. This creature is naturally perfect for it's environment. What we see in nature is what has survived, reproduced, and adapted. Nothing more, nothing less.

CynthiaCypher

Evolution has no agenda. Bizzare is a relative term and has no meaning outside of human intellectualism. This creature is naturally perfect for it's environment. What we see in nature is what has survived, reproduced, and adapted. Nothing more, nothing less.

You must be fun at parties.

Sultan Of Swing

I am not talking about Star Trek conventions, I am talking about parties where you have to actually socialize with normal people.

ohsnap-33108.jpg

CynthiaCypher

What's the matter? All out of intelligent discourse so you resort to fishing with troll bait?

Can't take a joke? I mean you said in two threads about making fun of people you believe that we should not only ridicule theists but somehow atheists are immune to ridicule.

Now that I am making it a reality, you seem to be changing your mind.

Last edited:

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
Can't take a joke? I mean you said in two threads about making fun of people you believe that we should not only ridicule theists but somehow atheists are immune to ridicule.

Now that I am making it a reality, you seem to be changing your mind.

Who said I can't take a joke? You can't take me pointing out that you ran out of intelligent discourse?

JustWondering2

Just the facts Ma'am
I just watch a documentary on the naked mole rat. That creature is absolutely disgusting.

It looks like a flaccid uncircumcised penis with legs and teeth!

Just look at the thing:

molerat.jpg

You explain to me what was on God's mind when he created that? Was God on Angel Dust or something? Because that thing is just plain hideous and there is absolutely no reason why a sane and sober God would create a mole rat. I find it hard that any one can actually believe that a good and gracious God could or would create something that horrible looking......

What was that creationist claim about the banana fitting a human hand so well that it had to be designed. Maybe the same thinking could apply to the penis,.....I mean the Mole Rat! LOL :run:

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
If bananas were perfectly designed, why didn't God perfectly design all other fruits the same way? Why only one?

Alceste

Vagabond
I just watch a documentary on the naked mole rat. That creature is absolutely disgusting.

It looks like a flaccid uncircumcised penis with legs and teeth!

Just look at the thing:

molerat.jpg

You explain to me what was on God's mind when he created that? Was God on Angel Dust or something? Because that thing is just plain hideous and there is absolutely no reason why a sane and sober God would create a mole rat. I find it hard that any one can actually believe that a good and gracious God could or would create something that horrible looking.

And it is not just their looks that make me cringe in horror, it is the lifestyle of the naked mole rats that makes me throw up my hands to heaven and say "Why Oh God? Why?". The naked mole rat lives like a hive animal, it has a big fat queen that seldom moves and is constantly birthing more of these monstrosity while the other mole rats serve has her drones and neutered slaves. Yes! The mole rat lives as some sort of mammalian termite. Like a bug. What kind of mammal lives like a bug. That is just not right.

So, I can only come to one conclusion, there is no way a good God could have created these things, these things are way too disgusting to blame God for. It's like only random chance or natural selection could together something so bizarre as these animal. And I don't believe that we would be so curse with such bad luck for chance to do this to us, so I can only blame evolution for the naked mole rat.

That's exactly how I feel about Donald Trump.