• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Criss Angel (Illusionist)

FFH

Veteran Member
And, in order to do that, you immerse yourself in evil. You focus on evil, and not on good. Your time would much much better spent focusing on God, and not looking for evil hiding under every corner. You seem to see evil everywhere, which leads me to believe that you have evil on the mind all the time. How else could you find it in so many places?

Not only that, but I doubt anyone is really interested in what you have to say about what is and isn't evil. I'd be willing to bet that most people are with me in saying that most of your claims in that respect are laughable.
Christ hung out with sinners..

Christ came not to condemn the world but to save it...

What good would it do to ignore Satan and all his tricks. I take him head on by exposing him where I see him..

Does that bother you ????

Been tricked by Satan too much in the past.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Nobody is perfect, but we can perfectly discern individuals who have evil agendas which contradict our own beliefs. ...

They might contradict your beliefs but not mine. I am not a Christian I don't go and see the Anti-Christs in every thing that doesn't agree with what a book says(note I know all Christians and LDS members are like this).

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Ah, I see. So, you're imitating Jesus by coming to save us from stage magicians, and poker cards.

I think there's a bit of a drop-off here...

FFH

Veteran Member
Ah, I see. So, you're imitating Jesus by coming to save us from stage magicians, and poker cards.

I think there's a bit of a drop-off here...
Bit of a stretch there isn't it ???

This thead is a good one. Not going to apologize for anything...

Ignore it if you want to, it makes no difference to me whatsoever...

FFH

Veteran Member
I have plenty of threads focusing on good things...plenty of them...they are also scoffed at and ridiculed equally...it makes no difference to me, I'll still speak my mind, regardless.....

Criss Angel is not part of any religion or a religious leader so I haven't broken any rules here, as far as I know.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
I have plenty of threads focusing on good things...plenty of them...they are also scoffed at and ridiculed equally...it makes no difference to me, I'll still speak my mind, regardless.....

Criss Angel is not part of any religion or a religious leader so I haven't broken any rules here, as far as I know, but someone will find a loophole..

Actually I'm pretty sure his family (and him) are Greek Orthodox. If not, then they are probably Catholic.

FFH

Veteran Member
Actually I'm pretty sure his family (and him) are Greek Orthodox. If not, then they are probably Catholic.
So it's okay for you guys to say Pat Robertson, an Evangelical, is evil, but it's not okay for me to say Criss Angel has an evil agenda...

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
So it's okay for you guys to say Pat Robertson, an Evangelical, is evil, but it's not okay for me to say Criss Angel has an evil agenda...

You can go around claiming anything you want is evil. But it doesn't mean that people will agree with you, or that people are not allowed to disagree with you (or point out the ridiculousness of your opinion).

FFH

Veteran Member
You can go around claiming anything you want is evil. But it doesn't mean that people will agree with you, or that people are not allowed to disagree with you (or point out the ridiculousness of your opinion).
Okay, fair enough, I understand that and I welcome debate, but I can't go around claiming certain things are evil, on this forum..

I have limits/rules, obviously, I must adhere to...

FFH

Veteran Member
MaddLlama said:
You're free to believe whatever you want is evil, just as I'm free to believe Pat Robertson is a waste of perfectly good air. However, there's also nothing stopping me from believing your opinion is based on ridiculous and fantastical conjecture.
I've directly quoted Criss on this thread.

There are plenty of quotes I could post, of his, further proving he has more on his mind than magic..

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I've directly quoted Criss on this thread.

There are plenty of quotes I could post, of his, further proving he has more on his mind than magic..

That doesn't mean he's evil though, just because he does this.

FFH

Veteran Member
Azakel said:
That doesn't mean he's evil though, just because he does this.

Ah, yes you're the one who took the quote I posted of Criss' and used it in your signature..

Just noticed that again now.

"When the mind, body and spirit are one, anything is possible".
~ Christopher (Criss) Angel ~

This is an I AM GOD type philosophy, which he pushes possibly not fully realizing what he's actually saying/suggesting..

It's a very subtle teaching that can be mixed with good intentions..

Ðanisty

I don't understand how this can be a religious debate. Criss Angel and other illusionists do not perform miracles and they would probably laugh if you asked them if they do. They are tricks. They know it's an illusion. I'm not sure who you think you are educating.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Hate to break it to ya, but Criss Angel is a highly skilled illusionist, possible one of the greatest if not the greatest.
The only camera tricks are the angles for illusions that require certain angles to not be seen. For almost all of his illusions though, it has to be set up before the actual illusion. Such as the water walking and levitating from one building to another.

MdmSzdWhtGuy

Precognition ~ predicting the future

Are these kids in on this, are they all lying, is Criss lying, is something prearranged ????

Either Criss is flat out lying or he's able to predict certain future events.

He's got the mind of a devil. Satan can do the same thing, as can God, but God orchestrates all future events for the good of man, Satan, his demons and other followers on earth do not...

Criss Angel Mindfreak- Back to School part1

Are you saying Criss Angel is demonic, or evil in some way? He is an entertainer, performing illusions, aka magic tricks. You really think there is something evil about that?

B.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
I wonder if David Copperfield is just as evil.

I hear he's not a very nice person, so maybe.... ;)

storm2020

It's just entertainment. Of course it's not real that's why its called an illusion! Many illusionists reveal their tricks including chris angel. The fun's supposed to be trying to work out how they do it because we all know it can't really happen. How is that evil or demonic?