• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CSI Greetings

Policeartist

A member of this forum posted on another forum and invited us to "come on down."

I am a forensic artist. I do the composite sketches, facial reconstructions, unknown remains, image modification, crime scene sketches and courtroom drawings (you've seen my work on television in the US). I also do statement analysis on victim/witness/suspect statements.

I have authored three books on drawing and one on signs of deception.

I was raised Christian, became a unitarian universalists for over twenty years, then was called by God to become a born again Christian. My faith saw me through some hard times--a battle with cancer and the slow death of my mom (whom I cared for.)

I now head up the cancer support at my church and speak at Christian conferences. (when I'm not working cases...)

OK, so that's the bio stuff. I'm just a sinner, forgiven by God's grace through faith in the completed work of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Policeartist

Thank all of you for the greetings. Probably the most interesting thing I can provide is the use of statement analysis on written material. A bit of a different approach.

...of course, I could draw you...........I have a pencil and I'm not afraid to use it.............

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
...of course, I could draw you...........I have a pencil and I'm not afraid to use it.............

I am curious. Draw meh!!
avarage size, dark blond hair(about 5 cm long), ring-beard and blue eyes. Maybe my nose isn't the smallest one..
If you can make me look cool I will even fruball you :D

Master Vigil

I look forward to your posts as well! I would also love to see some of your artwork! :D I'm sure it puts mine to shame. :D