• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

D&D Online Alignment Test

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Your Character’s Alignment
Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral.
Neutral
A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.
Sounds pretty good to me.

Baladas

An Págánach
Oddly, I'm the only one so far without the term "Good" somewhere in their alignment.

Y'er all a bunch of goody-two-shoe, simpering, lilly-livered, heart-on-yer-sleeve, po' wittle baby, momma's boys! who are too weak to lay down the law when it gets time for some serious a**-kickin
Actually, I'd be more of a Robin Hood vigilante type, or even a revolutionary. Stealing from the rich, smashing the State or something of the like. :p

Daemon Sophic

Actually, I'd be more of a Robin Hood vigilante type, or even a revolutionary. Stealing from the rich, smashing the State or something of the like. :p
tumblr_mqry4zsW091sdtjb9o1_1280.jpg

Plus I'm SMOKIN' HOT!

Now find yourself
d74a6b1a8e80e3c8723a2038350451f0.jpg

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
HA! I got Neutral. (Or as I like to call it, "Everyday Person Alignment.")

Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6
I'm definitely in the former (underlined) part of Neutrality, rather than the latter. Not a huge fan of the "lack of conviction" wording, but still.