• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Daily philosophy

Ori

Angel slayer
If my survival caused another to perish, then death would be sweeter and more beloved

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Wherever you are fear God; if you follow an evil deed with a good one, you will obliterate it, and deal with people with a good disposition!

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
when my heart was hardened
and my courses constrained
I made my hope a stairway
to your forgiveness
My sin burdened me heavily,
but when I measured it
by your forgiveness
Lord,
Your forgiveness was the greater.

(Imam ashafi’i)

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Acquire knowledge. It enables its possesor to distinguish right from wrong; it lightens the way to Heaven; it is our friend in the desert, our society in solitude, our companion when friendless, it guides us to happiness; it sustaines us in misery; it is an ornament amongst friends; and an armour against enemies.

Prophet Muhammad peace and blessing be upon him.

Ori

Angel slayer
When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
The eye of tge heart, though closed in the fallen man, is able to take in a glimmering of the light and that is faith. But anyway of living causes a covering like rust to accumulate over the heart so that it cannot sense the divine origin of God's message.

Martin Lings (Abu Bakr Sirajuddin)

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Meet people in such a manner that if you die, they should weep for you, and if you live, they should long for you .
(Ali Ibn Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased with him.)

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
We must begin looking at each other as brothers and sisters...and not walking brochures. We must see each other’s strengths and encourage those strengths....We must see each others weaknesses and be patient with those weaknesses... sometimes even look beyond what we see as "weaknesses" and move on with compassion and love and respect. That takes true faith. (Dawud Wharnsby Ali )

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Q: I wish to be the richest man in the world.
A: Be contented, and you will be the richest man in the world.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
"A keeper of the fast, who doesn't abandon lying and detraction, God cares not about his leaving off eating and drinking (that is, God doesn't accept his fasting). "

Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him.