• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Daniel Chapter 2

Jehonadab

Do you know what nations are represented by the image in Nebuchadnezzar's dream and does this mean anything today?

needle

No I do not know what Nations are represented in the play of "Nebuchadnezzar's Dream" How can an old play, mean anything to us today?

Heneni

Miss Independent
I agree, its babylon...but maybe the OP wants to know...which country today is babylon...

Heneni

Heneni

Miss Independent
Iraq/Iran
or maybe babylondon

LOL...babylondon....yes..maybe.

Ive heard it could be the US of A.

And that the obama-nation of desolation is also the US of A.

Mark 13: 14 When you see `the abomination that causes desolation' standing where it does not belong--let the reader understand--then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Heneni

Miss Independent
Daniel 2: 1

In the second year of his reign, Nebuchadnezzar had dreams; his mind was troubled and he could not sleep. 2So the king summoned the magicians, enchanters, sorcerers and astrologers to tell him what he had dreamed. When they came in and stood before the king, 3 he said to them, "I have had a dream that troubles me and I want to know what it means.

I find it rather ironic...that the USA is called the land of dreams. It a place where you can make your dreams come true....and nebuchadnezzar was a dreamer himself.

And daniel is the interpreter of dreams.

Maybe america is babylon...the land of dreams.

Heneni

Miss Independent
And also, which other country has a statue so prominant in its culture than the US of A...

the statue of liberty.

herushura

And also, which other country has a statue so prominant in its culture than the US of A...

the statue of liberty.
Disc_Sol_BM_GR1899.12-1.2-789589.jpg

Statue of Liberty = Sol Invictus, Sun Goddess