• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Darwin's Illusion

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I see you still haven't bothered learning what "survival of the fittest" means.
I don't think learning is possible for some people. They are so invested in themselves as absolute authorities that the facts are just deflected like water off a ducks back.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
The changes in science in every sciences.

And that’s a good thing, and it is called “advances, “progress”.

That you would believe it is a bad thing, only demonstrated that you don't know or understand any science at all.

And I am not just talking about Evolution. I am talking about all Natural Sciences, that you don’t understand physics, chemistry, Earth sciences, astronomy and life sciences.

You continually and stubbornly refused to understand the differences between evidence and proof, showed that you have no wishes to learn that Natural Sciences relied on evidence, not proof. You are letting your religion and your beliefs to hinder your progress in understanding basic principle of the Scientific Method; the Jehovah’s Witnesses have made you all backward and dishonest, not just in science, but also with history.
To be quite honest I read maybe a sentence or two about things of science referencing things like life coming from thermal vents or maybe something else.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
There are many avenues of evolution. Individual selection, sex selection, group selection. The ability to cooperate is fully acknowledged by scientists as a major factor in group selection. Cooperative groups out compete non-cooperative groups every time.
Yes. There are equally many relationships between living things. Symbiosis, parasitism, predator/prey, cooperation, competition, commensalism to name a few.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
The changes in science in every sciences.

And that’s a good thing, and it is called “advances, “progress”.

That you would believe it is a bad thing, only demonstrated that you don't know or understand any science at all.

And I am not just talking about Evolution. I am talking about all Natural Sciences, that you don’t understand physics, chemistry, Earth sciences, astronomy and life sciences.

You continually and stubbornly refused to understand the differences between evidence and proof, showed that you have no wishes to learn that Natural Sciences relied on evidence, not proof. You are letting your religion and your beliefs to hinder your progress in understanding basic principle of the Scientific Method; the Jehovah’s Witnesses have made you all backward and dishonest, not just in science, but also with history.
You can say whatever you want like "things change." There's daylight that changes to night and night that changes to daylight.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Lol...a waste of time. I don't like novels. Some do.

I love a good novel but as I get older I'm finding I prefer re-reading books I have enjoyed in the past. Maybe I don't like surprises any more. Or a sad pathetic attempt to relive my youth.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
It's almost like what works well has survived to reproduce. It's a miracle of the fit surviving. I had to google commensalism.
We could call that natural selection. All things not being equally fit, some would have greater opportunity to reproduce. Interaction with the environment that impacts the probability of reproduction.