• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Day of Judgement(Qiyamah)

Judgement Day

Geoffthe3rd said:
How long is he supposed to rule, and where does he make his capital??
According to a hadith by Abu Daud, Jesus pbuh will live on earth for about 40 years and then will die a natural death. As to the capital, I have no information right off hands, but Prophet Jesus will descend to the white Minaret in the east of Damascus, wearing two garments died with saffron, placing his hands on the wings of two angels. All those that are present will recognise him, as he will look exactly like the description of Prophet Muhammad. Resembling the Sahabi Urwa bin Masood the colour of his skin will be reddish white, he will be well built and his hair will be soft and reach his ears.

Peace and Blessings to you,
JD

Sorry if im asking so many questions its just Islam is very fascinating even with the ruff history between Catholics and Muslims. What are your views of Catholicism?

Judgement Day

Geoffthe3rd said:
Sorry if im asking so many questions its just Islam is very fascinating even with the ruff history between Catholics and Muslims. What are your views of Catholicism?
No need to apologize, all questions are welcome :). I will be happy to answer your questions to the extent of my knowledge. Other Muslims on the forum will too. But regarding the question, can you make it more specific, since it is a very general question.

JD

Judgement Day

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 429:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any amongst the Prophets before me. These are:

1. Allah made me victorious by awe (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.

2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum. Therefore my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.

3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me (and was not made so for anyone else).

4. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation exclusively but I have been sent 1o all mankind.

5. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection.)

(Sahih Bukhari)

Judgement Day

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 98:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I said: "O Allah's Apostle! Who will be the luckiest person, who will gain your intercession on the Day of Resurrection?" Allah's Apostle said: O Abu Huraira! "I have thought that none will ask me about it before you as I know your longing for the (learning of) Hadiths. The luckiest person who will have my intercession on the Day of Resurrection will be the one who said sincerely from the bottom of his heart "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah."

And 'Umar bin 'Abdul 'Aziz wrote to Abu Bakr bin Hazm, "Look for the knowledge of Hadith and get it written, as I am afraid that religious knowledge will vanish and the religious learned men will pass away (die). Do not accept anything save the Hadiths of the Prophet. Circulate knowledge and teach the ignorant, for knowledge does not vanish except when it is kept secretly (to oneself)."

(Sahih Bukhari)

Judgement Day

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 88:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Anyone whom Allah has given wealth but he does not pay its Zakat, then, on the Day of Resurrection, his wealth will be presented to him in the shape of a bald-headed poisonous male snake with two poisonous glands in its mouth and it will encircle itself round his neck and bite him over his cheeks and say, "I am your wealth; I am your treasure." Then the Prophet recited this Divine Verse:--
"And let not those who covetously withhold of that which Allah has bestowed upon them of His Bounty.

(Sahih Bukhari)

Judgement Day

Volume 6, Book 61, Number 504:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Every Prophet was given miracles because of which people believed, but what I have been given, is Divine Inspiration which Allah has revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will outnumber the followers of the other Prophets on the Day of Resurrection."

(Sahih Bukhari)