• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Definition of A Gentleman

Lightkeeper

What is your definition of a gentleman? Mine is someone who knows how to play the accordian, but chooses not to.:)

cardero

Citizen Mod
Ooooh Ooooh I K(NOW) this one!!!

I think a gentleman is just as it sounds a gentle man. A man who is calm and is in control and sensitive and polite and considerate not only to the fairer female but also fair to his fellow brother. I open doors for men too and there is no shame in displaying proper manners. mrscarrdero says I am a perfect gentleman.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
carrdero said:
Ooooh Ooooh I K(NOW) this one!!!

I think a gentleman is just as it sounds a gentle man. A man who is calm and is in control and sensitive and polite and considerate not only to the fairer female but also fair to his fellow brother. I open doors for men too and there is no shame in displaying proper manners. mrscarrdero says I am a perfect gentleman.
I am not only saying this cause you are my other half, but you are a perfect gentleman. But...let's go back to the controling part..lol :biglaugh:

GayAtheist

A gentleman is someone who doesn't swear, opens doors for you, and pays the bills at restaurants. I'm yet to find one, but if you know one, send him my way.

Thanks,

GA:rainbow1:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Churchill said something along the lines of, "A gentleman is someone who does not give offense except when he intends to."