• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Deity of Jesus Christ

Is Jesus Christ God?

• Total voters

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member

I read some. I shall book mark it for later as the TV is on in the background and I am having difficulty concentrating. Futurama it is.

It says Jesus prexisted. I'll say Jesus the man did not prexist with God. I'll say it was more like a pregnancy. A fetus exists as life inside the mother. Jesus always existed inside God The Father but sometimes it was like a pregnancy. :D

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I read some. I shall book mark it for later as the TV is on in the background and I am having difficulty concentrating. Futurama it is.

It says Jesus prexisted. I'll say Jesus the man did not prexist with God. I'll say it was more like a pregnancy. A fetus exists as life inside the mother. Jesus always existed inside God The Father but sometimes it was like a pregnancy. :D

Jesus has always existed, as have the Father and the Holy Spirit. No, not like a pregnancy.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Why are non-Christians voting in this poll? Stop it, you're fudging the results. If you're not a Christian, obviously you're not going to believe that Christ is God. Duh!

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
When non-Christians are excluded from the results, those who accept Christ as God are in the majority. Maybe a staff member will delete the votes of non-Christians?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Why are non-Christians voting in this poll? Stop it, you're fudging the results. If you're not a Christian, obviously you're not going to believe that Christ is God. Duh!
:D he he he That's what they poll is asking. I didn't vote at all though, because I'm poll-resistant.

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
When non-Christians are excluded from the results, those who accept Christ as God are in the majority. Maybe a staff member will delete the votes of non-Christians?

A lot of those who voted No is christian :p Only a few who isn't. But it depend on what you call a christian

defendurfaith

Faithdefender
The doctrine of the Trinity is a deep mystery that cannot be fathomed by the finite mind. However, it is taught in the Scripture.

To him who believed, no explanation is necessary; to him who believed not, no explanation is possible.

Hebrews 11:1 KJV
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

God has given us freewill. The choice that we made will determine our eternal destiny.

As for me, Jesus Christ is my only Lord and Savior in Him will i only serve.
Jesus Christ is my Almighty God.

2 Corinthians 13:14 KJV
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Bunyip, metis and Sapiens aren't Christians. I don't know if you are or not.

And I didn't realize that this was a "Christology DIR" thread until after I voted, which is why I didn't comment on anything.

My apologies to all for that error.