• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Delinquent hello

MotoEric

Hi,

I guess I should have done this when I first joined the forums, but - Hello!

I'm enjoying the general lack of anger and rancor on the forums here. If I can just figure out what the heck Frubuls are I'll be fine.

So, a quick thanks to the mods for helping to maintain such a great site and to the owner for providing the service.

Eric

kadzbiz

Hiya. Welcome. I've given an answer to your frubal question. And have some frubals too. Enjoy your stay.

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
Salaam, welcome to RF!

I answered a few more of your questions in your other thread, be sure to check it out.

FatMan

Welcome! I've been told that frubals are those things cats spit out to help in digestive issues.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
It's My Birthday!
Hi,

I guess I should have done this when I first joined the forums, but - Hello!

I'm enjoying the general lack of anger and rancor on the forums here. If I can just figure out what the heck Frubuls are I'll be fine.

So, a quick thanks to the mods for helping to maintain such a great site and to the owner for providing the service.

Eric
Hi, Eric. Welcome to RF. As you've noticed, RF is a much more congenial place to hang out than a lot of forums. Of course, we have a handful of bad apples, but they generally don't last too long.

One of the funnest things about this site is the frubal thing. It's our way of paying each other compliments. Now, on the rare occasion when I venture on to another forum, I find myself getting really frustrated because I can't frubal people when they've said something especially insightful, brilliant, funny or thoughtful. You'll catch on to the system soon. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Eric,

Sorry to be late, but Welcome to Religious Forums!

I hope you have no intentions of behaving like a delinquent!:p (joking of course); I hope you get to like us here, and soon feel at home.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Welcome to the forum! Sorry I missed this. :eek:

What part of the Island are you from? I grew up in Commack. :D