• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democrat Tyranny

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
High IQ + propriety = Democrat keynote
No, it's that Brietbart has no credibility. They themselves shot that full of holes amd threw the carcass out the window. It's up their with the nonsense the seeps from the mouth of Alex Jones.

Nicholas

Bodhicitta
No, it's that Brietbart has no credibility. They themselves shot that full of holes amd threw the carcass out the window. It's up there with the nonsense that seeps from the mouth of Alex Jones.
A very proper & predictable response. Hope you do not mind my proofreading your post in bold & underlining.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
A very proper & predictable response. Hope you do not mind my proofreading your post in bold & underlining.
Yes, actually I do mind and I do minf very much when I'm grammatically correct and have no spelling errors. I argued that with a college professor whi tried to mark me wrong.
So do go bugger off with your flawed "proofreading." (I'm an English writing minor with grad school writing abikity so don't test me. You'll lose.).

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
#1 was Hillary, #2 was Obama.

I‘m shocked, I tell ya! Shocked! :tearsofjoy:

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
I saw a few grammar mistakes like writing their instead of there. But that has nothing to do with if a point is good or not. Some folk are dyslexic, some english aint their first langauge, and everyone makes spelling and grammar mistakes from time to time even english professors. Doesnt mean the person is uneducated or that their point is wrong. Instead if you understand the point and disagree with it...how bout you break down why the point is wrong instead of correcting the grammar and spelling?

Nicholas

Bodhicitta
Wolf's assertion was Breitbart was not a credible source. He gives only his asserted belief. My belief is opposite. People generally, in my experience like or dislike a news source mainly based on just that -- like or dislike. So no point in arguing preferences.

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Wolf's assertion was Breitbart was not a credible source. He gives only his asserted belief. My belief is opposite. People generally, in my experience like or dislike a news source mainly based on just that -- like or dislike. So no point in arguing preferences.
And you concur with opinions in this:

"Breitbart News ... is an American far-right syndicated news, opinion, and commentary website founded in mid-2007 by American conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart. Its content has been described as misogynistic, xenophobic, and racist by academics and journalists. The site has published a number of conspiracy theories and intentionally misleading stories."

"Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda, as well as numerous false claims."
Breitbart - Bias and Credibility

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member

When it comes to news sources, there are two things I consider - political lean, and what "accuracy rating" the experts give it.

There's actually a third thing, too.... I may not have the qualifications or know-how to debunk every news piece, but if a news source is publishing a bunch of other articles I know can't be true, I might factor that in in some way when considering the news source, too.

Unfettered

A striving disciple of Jesus Christ
I'm honestly surprised that a blatantly white supremacist outlet like Breitbart would call the BLM protesters' grievances "legitimate".
When I read it, I see that it was the protests that were understood to be legitimate, with no mention at all of grievances:

"Democrats governors and mayors do nothing to stop rioters who exploit legitimateprotests to burn and loot in major cities, prompting the country to board up storefronts from coast to coast."

IE, persons protesting illegitimate grievances still have the right to peaceably assemble.