• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Deny the holocaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
Should we add the 6 million Soviet civilians too who were murdered in a war of complete destruction?

We certainly shouldn't forget them. Years ago I went back-packing round the Greek Islands, and we got quite friendly with one of the cafe owners on one of the smaller islands. We noticed he was quite distant with the German tourists, and so we asked why, and we got the story of how the Germans had carried out a massacre on the island in World War 2. A depressingly familiar story.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Meanwhile, a hundred years after the fact, Turkey is still officially in denial about the Armenian Genocide.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Historians differ in their views and opinions but still they're called historians.
Can you give us some names of the historians you are looking at, FearGod? That might be most instructive.

In fact, I'll double dog dare you to give us a short list of historians that deny, or even question, the Holocaust.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
***staff edit***[/COLOR]

***staff edit*** ??? Seriously??? ***staff edit***??

526539768.gif
526539768.gif
526539768.gif

I thought the only people who look to that site as a serious credible source were rabid haters of Jews or fools.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt..

Last edited by a moderator:

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Historians differ in their views and opinions but still they're called historians.

They are not called historians when they ignore the evidence that is extremely available.

The Germans did not consider it a crime and documents of the event still exist. Bales of the stuff. To say nothing of the structures and statistics and first hand accounts.

The Holocaust is far better established than Islamic
traditions like hadith.
Tom

dantech

***staff edit*** ??? Seriously??? ***staff edit*** ??

526539768.gif
526539768.gif
526539768.gif

I thought the only people who look to that site as a serious credible source were rabid haters of Jews or fools.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt..
You seem surprised... I'd facepalm you if I didn't like you so much! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Here's an example of someone who believes that the Holocaust is a fraud despite the historical evidence while having no problem whatsoever believing that the universe and all organisms magically popped into existence.

"Moderate" religion strikes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.