• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

did u know???

bosniak

Peace with u
did u know there is a Europian version of Islam,who exist like that for 400 years. People with out facial beard, non shariats, just a normal europeans who bealive in Allah. they listen normal music(rock,techno...) some of them drink,use drugs. they go to mosqe only 1 per week(a many dont even 1) they like modern way of life, think that terorism,and jihadd is just a some maniac s..t.

They were fight for those lifes in a cold-blod Serbian agression,and survive a genocid, butt stil they are a normal white people nation....

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Um, welcome to the forums... :D

I know only a little about Bosnia, but I like what I know of the Islam there. Though to drink or use drugs and be a Muslim is strange to me.

But, welcome. :) Are you a liberal, moderate, or conservative Muslim, by Bosniak standards?

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend bosniak,
Welcome to RF.
It would be a pleasure to know about followers of islam who view religion differently.
Looking forward to being enlightened on the subject in the days ahead.
Love & rgds

bosniak

Peace with u
I just want to tell that our civilizations standards (how we view a life)are not much different than those in USA,or any european country. So i like bob dylan even he's jew,listen rock, watch Champins league,travel to Amsterdam,... But im born like muslim and will stay it for all my life, altough.. im liberal and i dont give a s..t if u like buda or wath else

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
That's very nice bosniak. :) It's nice that you are liberal.

What would your opinion be if someone converted from Islam to Buddhism, for example? Would it bother you? :)

bosniak

Peace with u
That's very nice bosniak. :) It's nice that you are liberal.

What would your opinion be if someone converted from Islam to Buddhism, for example? Would it bother you? :)

I really dont care,.... I like buddhism, Budda was a great man, for me greather than Jesus or any proph.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I really dont care,.... I like buddhism, Budda was a great man, for me greather than Jesus or any proph.
That's cool! :)
That's a very liberal version of Islam indeed!

How often do you, yourself, go to mosque? :)

bosniak

Peace with u
well i dont suport it, and its not human in 90% but it have few good ''things''' about moral,etics,healt,....

Supergate

Chappa'ko
So the Quran is the Unerring word; what Muhamud is said to have said was from Gabriel that said it was from God. And there is no way to misinterpret it?

Last edited:

bosniak

Peace with u
i dnot know, interpret it how u want too, but dont make TERORISM of it... for me its a personal how u ll understand it

frg001

Complex bunch of atoms
I have a female friend who is a Bosnian muslim. She drinks alcohol, dresses in normal clothing, and is a generally decent girl. As far as I know she doesn't read the Koran, or pray. I don't think she believes that a man who could not read or write was given a load of text to write by an angel either.

It seems to me this is pretty much the same as most 'christians' in the UK...Out of the many many people I know, a majority call themselves christian because that's what they were told they were when young. They don't go to church other than weddings, funerals and christenings, and certainly don't lead a 'christian' life. They simply have no interest in religion and the tag has stuck. When pressed a few don't believe in any gods or that jesus was the son of a virgin, or that he did miracles. But they are 'christian'...I think we shall find out exactly how many 'christians' and 'muslims' there are in the UK, and Bosnia respectively in a generation or 3.

bosniak

Peace with u
'''''''the many many people I know, a majority call themselves christian because that's what they were told they were when young.''''''' <---- that is a Bosnian islam, best form of islam in a world!

ayani

'''''''the many many people I know, a majority call themselves christian because that's what they were told they were when young.''''''' <---- that is a Bosnian islam, best form of islam in a world!

mmm.... my understanding is that Islam is a way of life to be lived out. of course, one can be "nominally Muslim" just as one can be "nominally Christian".

but actually living Islamically and actually being a disciple of Christ are very diferent from simple cultural affiliation with either faith.

ok, enough of that. welcome! also, do you realize / mind that you've chosen a Baha'i symbol for your avatar? if that makes no difference to you, i'd say that's a very remarkable manifestation of Islamic tollerance.