• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Discovering myself!

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I am currently looking into different Pagan categories as I find myself believing in nature and spirituality so I believe I will be most active in those relative forums.
I hope you are all having a happy, fresh new year!!
Welcome to the forum, Whitepony700. It is good that you are discovering nature and spirituality of the Pagan categories, and I wish you all the success. We, in Hinduism have two such. Samkhya and Advaita. You may check about that in Wikipedia.
New Year, yes. It is better than late 2023 when I broke my upper arm. Now the straps are of but physiotherapy remains which is a bit painful. :)

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Hi everyone!
My name is Fitzroy and I joined this forum in hopes of discovering who I am. I struggled all my life with finding myself (partly due to my diagnosed BPD and just growing up haha) and particularly with discovering my faith. I have practiced a few in the past, Atheistic Satanism, Reform Christianity and Wiccan as a whole. Although, I am here to be educated and to meet people who found their faith after being stuck in the same boat as I am. I am currently looking into different Pagan categories as I find myself believing in nature and spirituality so I believe I will be most active in those relative forums.

Hello whitepony700, and welcome to RF. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

iu

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Hi everyone!
My name is Fitzroy and I joined this forum in hopes of discovering who I am. I struggled all my life with finding myself (partly due to my diagnosed BPD and just growing up haha) and particularly with discovering my faith. I have practiced a few in the past, Atheistic Satanism, Reform Christianity and Wiccan as a whole. Although, I am here to be educated and to meet people who found their faith after being stuck in the same boat as I am. I am currently looking into different Pagan categories as I find myself believing in nature and spirituality so I believe I will be most active in those relative forums.

Hi Fitszroy!

I can relate because I have also recently been on a journey to find myself. If you wanna chat then feel free to message me.

I hope your time on RF serves to enlighten you. It has played a key role in my life because the people here are awesome. (Even the grumpy ones XD)