• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do Pictures of Nude People Lead to Immoral Behavior?

Darkwater

The natural state of the gods can be described as a state of perpetual orgasm,as such you can be described as being *closer to god* when acheiving climax.

Sex magick is a good way of being in touch with your divinity,white mantra is great too,mastery of the male internal orgasm is a great way to awaken the astral senses in both male & female,whereby female is vessel.
In love & light,

DW

a_student

Sunstone posted a response earlier that explained that masturbation (probably among men) reduces prostrate cancer. I think it would be interesting to see if there could be many other medical or health advantages to masturbation. But as it stands now, I would have to put masturbation in the catagory of a personal pleasant past time or an enjoyable distraction, not a necessary outlet.

Furthermore, is that why everyone on here masturbates? Fear of prostate cancer? The issue in this thread is the nude pictures! Do nude pictures remind you of prostate cancer?

a_student

The natural state of the gods can be described as a state of perpetual orgasm,as such you can be described as being *closer to god* when acheiving climax.

Sex magick is a good way of being in touch with your divinity,white mantra is great too,mastery of the male internal orgasm is a great way to awaken the astral senses in both male & female,whereby female is vessel.
In love & light,

DW

Why can't normal intercourse achieve this?

cardero

Citizen Mod

This is what I have heard too.

Darkwater writes: Sex magick is a good way of being in touch with your divinity,white mantra is great too,mastery of the male internal orgasm is a great way to awaken the astral senses in both male & female,whereby female is vessel.
In love & light,

DW

It's coincidental that you bring this up, I have been doing a lot of research on this lately and mastery of the orgasm can be another exercise that many people can practice by themselves.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Your body has a natural way of getting rid of semen if you are not married. Ever hear of wet dreams? It's ridiculous to think your prostate will explode if you don't masturbate everyday. Masturbation, like many other things can become an addiction. It's a "process" addiction as opposed to a "substance" addiction like crack. In a process addiction, the euphoric feeling, or high, comes from chemicals released into the brain, rather than from an external source. As the mind becomes accustomed to the release of these chemicals, it searches out for continued sources of that high. So, while there are some health benefits to normal orgasm (through intercourse), compulsive masturbating is unhealthy in addition to being immoral.

I never said your prostate was going to "explode" if you didnt obsesively masturbate.

And yes I've heard of "nocturnal emmisions"..I'm a 40 year old woman who's been married for 20 years and I have 3 sons 2 of which are grown..I told them it was "natural" to masturbate..and they are not addicted to it..Neither one of my boys are obsessed with sex..Now will see if 3 is a 'charm" once my 12 year old hits puberty..

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

Even in MANY marriages the woman self stimulates herself to orgasm DURING intercourse becasue its the only way "thus far" she is able to achieve it..

And besides that some people dont have a partner..

Love

Dallas

cardero

Citizen Mod
Furthermore, is that why everyone on here masturbates? Fear of prostate cancer? The issue in this thread is the nude pictures! Do nude pictures remind you of prostate cancer?
No but silicone implants may. Now that's UNNATURAL!!!

Last edited:

a_student

Even in MANY marriages the woman self stimulates herself to orgasm DURING intercourse becasue its the only way "thus far" she is able to achieve it..

This is a little different, as you said "during intercourse." The title of this thread is "Do Pictures of Nude People Lead to Immoral Behavior?" So the issue is looking at nude pictures, then masturbating. Having intercourse with your spouse is pretty much the complete opposite of that. Let me ask you a question though. If you came home one day and found your husband masturbating to a picture of your best friend, how would you feel? Furthermore if he refused you because he was already spent from masturbating?http://www.religiousforums.com/foru...302-do-pictures-nude-people-lead-immoral.html

Darkwater

What is normal?what is human?what is alien?eh,when it feels like brightly coloured fireworks are exploding out of your behind,you close your eyes tight & all is bright light,then your astral senses are aware.

It improves your link to the universe.

Hindu is best at describing this by way of how sex is treated as part of "wisdom/truth/reality",though it is explicitely explained.

The Vigyan Bhairav Tantra is nice,though does contain one very beautiful picture which some may object too?

Any tricks you can pick up are useful when you come across astral entities.

If you can fire up the Kundalini in your woman life is so much better,this involves use of quantum energy manipulation which is good too.Not neccessarily sexual,I would usually run the energy through my hands though it can be discharged from anywhere you have a mind too

I am so glad this is not a strictly patriachal site:clap

cardero

Citizen Mod
This is a little different, as you said "during intercourse." The title of this thread is "Do Pictures of Nude People Lead to Immoral Behavior?" So the issue is looking at nude pictures, then masturbating. Having intercourse with your spouse is pretty much the complete opposite of that. Let me ask you a question though. If you came home one day and found your husband masturbating to a picture of your best friend, how would you feel? Furthermore if he refused you because he was already spent from masturbating?
Yes the thread is about nude pictures but who is to say that we cannot form these pictures from our imaginations?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
This is a little different, as you said "during intercourse." The title of this thread is "Do Pictures of Nude People Lead to Immoral Behavior?" So the issue is looking at nude pictures, then masturbating. Having intercourse with your spouse is pretty much the complete opposite of that. Let me ask you a question though. If you came home one day and found your husband masturbating to a picture of your best friend, how would you feel? Furthermore if he refused you because he was already spent from masturbating?

Heck, I'd probably say, "Dude! I don't blame you one bit!"

Then I'd give him a high-five if his other hand was free. :highfive:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

What difference does it make if you are doing it to relieve the tension or the urge to do it?..the bottom line is ORGASM is good of you..Its not JUST good for your prostate..It reduces stress..Stress causes your ammune system to lower when your immune sytem is lowered you are more suseptible all illness..Orgasm releases oxytocin iin the brain wich is a natural antidepressent and pain killer..You are less anxious..you sleep better..its good for your prostate..and on...

Im not talking about masturbating 50 times a day..Or even once a day..but several times a week and you increase your chances of staying healthy ..for longer..

Its OBVIOUSLY better IMHO to have sex with who you love..There is no dispute that sex in fact between two people has all the benefits of masturbation and them some.

Oh and by the way.Im not saying to look and naked pictures..Im talking about masturbation and orgasm period..

Love

Dallas

cardero

Citizen Mod
What difference does it make if you are doing it to relieve the tension or the urge to do it?..the bottom line is ORGASM is good of you..Its not JUST good for your prostate..It reduces stress..Stress causes your ammune system to lower when your immune sytem is lowered you are more suseptible all illness..Orgasm releases oxytocin iin the brain wich is a natural antidepressent and pain killer..You are less anxious..you sleep better..its good for your prostate..and on...

Im not talking about masturbating 50 times a day..Or even once a day..but several times a week and you increase your chances of staying healthy ..for longer..

Its OBVIOUSLY better IMHO to have sex with who you love..There is no dispute that sex in fact between two people has all the benefits of masturbation and them some.

Oh and by the way.Im not saying to look and naked pictures..Im talking about masturbation and orgasm period..

Love

Dallas
It may not bring it into the realm of being Natural but I think more positive studies of health improvement can bring masturbation out from the darkness of being described as immoral.