• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You Agree?

Agree with quote?

• Agree

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Disagree

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

BruceDLimber

"Tide comes in, tide goes out.

"You can't explain that."

OF COURSE I can: simple effect of gravity causing the moon to attract both the ocean and the earth itself.

What I can't explain is why it's mispunctuated such that a comma splice yields a run-on sentence when a semicolon would have corrected that and yielded an eminently proper English statement.

Bruce

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
This is a chicken/ egg like question.
Though I do not believe that it is possible for a human to live with out a spirit, it would not seem difficult for a spirit to exist with out a body.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Spiritual beings in physical form, but the physical is no less real.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
It asserts one perspective over another, and in the sense that both are correct, I do agree that one can be asserted over the other for rhetorical purposes.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Quote is very smart option .
agree to mention which reply and which person to reply ...etc

chinu

chinu
This is a chicken/ egg like question.
Egg came first.

If it is possible that humans came for monkeys, than why it is not possible that the first egg would have came from any other species ? Thus.. like this way going back into back, the question remains that who made the first egg which gave birth to the first species ?

Finally.. God lay that egg.

Any question ? :)