• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you know anybody who you want to prove the paranormal to real bad?

Tinkerpeach

I'd physically procure the ball and/or stealthily monitor it to see what happens.
It was just a plastic ball the kind you can buy at Walmart for a buck.

For all I know one of the guys who knew I was down there just threw it in the river.

But you never know until you go look. At least I kinda learned how to fish.

ajay0

@Tinkerpeach

How did you feel after such investigations ! Usually these kind of haunted places are said to be inauspicious due to negative energies .

I had a friend of mine who visited a haunted fort as a tourist and had a lot of bad luck after that .

Tinkerpeach

@Tinkerpeach

How did you feel after such investigations ! Usually these kind of haunted places are said to be inauspicious due to negative energies .

I had a friend of mine who visited a haunted fort as a tourist and had a lot of bad luck after that .
You need to remind the entity that they can’t affect you without your permission which is why I always tell them to depart before we leave a site.

It helps if you are a believer in God also. Dave, the sound guy on the team, did have something latch onto him though and it took him a couple of days to get rid of it.

I do want to stress though that these are only my observations from my own experiences and not verifiable per any scientific method so my advice is really just an opinion.

As far as I know the only people with actual proof is the Catholic Church who has video of some of their exorcisms.

They will never show it to the public however.