• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You Know Why You Don't Drink Beer?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Makes sense.

Drinking lots of beer leads to puking. It's hard to be egotistic while cleaning up vomit.

Drinking lots and lots of beer leads to going to jail naked. It's very hard to be egotistic while in jail, naked. :D

People who avoid either cleaning up vomit or going to jail naked must be doing it because of an inflated sense of self-importance.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Makes sense.

Drinking lots of beer leads to puking. It's hard to be egotistic while cleaning up vomit.

Drinking lots and lots of beer leads to going to jail naked. It's very hard to be egotistic while in jail, naked. :D

People who avoid either cleaning up vomit or going to jail naked must be doing it because of an inflated sense of self-importance.

Well and truly spoken!

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
I drink beer. I drink Bush Beer. No ego. Maybe sub par ego. Put in on the bottom of the cart. Sometimes I put Coors in the cart. Put that on top of the cart for all to see. Make an extra trip or 2 around the isles. Showing the beer off. When I'm ready to check out, I put the Coors back, pick up the Bush, and hide it on the bottom.