• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You Laugh With or Against the Gods?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
If you were to characterize your outlook on life in terms of whether you laughed with or against the gods, which would it be?

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
With. Things are as they are. I find it a waste of energy to try to defy gravity and the like.

Splarnst

I still don't understand. But everyone else seems to, so I'll let them answer it and slip out the back door…

Me Myself

Back to my username
If you were to characterize your outlook on life in terms of whether you laughed with or against the gods, which would it be?

Absolutely both.

sorry I cannot choose :D

I like to think gods(at least the cool ones :D) have far better sense of humour than us, and they can take me pointing and laughin at them.

If I am lucky they might even return the favour, and teach me how is it done :eek:

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
I laugh. Who or what I laugh at is way less important than laughter itself.

That being said, I can't answer this one. I could just as easily say "there are many gods" or "I am God" or "there are no gods".

dust1n

Zindīq
If I found myself laughing with or against any particular god, I'd might want to find the nearest clinic.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I try to laugh at and with everything. There is no reason to go against the flow, so I try to relax in the stream of events and make things humorous.
As Mel Brooks (The True King of Comedy) has shown us, pretty much everything has a funny side and is worth laughing at/with ;)