• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you like that you wouldn’t have existed at all ?

PureX

Veteran Member
But you said — it’s better to be than not to be ? :)
To "be" means to exist. It's better to exist then not to exist, or to exist only as an imaginary entity. And we know this because we all continue existing even when we could put an end to it, and even when we can imagine a better alternative.

soulsurvivor

Premium Member
Do you want that you wouldn’t have existed at all. Neither any existence nor any living struggle, God debates and blah blah blah ?
No. Life is not that bad though it can be quite a struggle sometimes. However, there are many interesting things happening around the world all the time, that we all get to observe. If I were not born, I would miss all that. Fo instance, next year is going to be very eventful politically all over the world. I can't wait for 2025 to find out what it will be like.

Bird123

Do you want that you wouldn’t have existed at all. Neither any existence nor any living struggle, God debates and blah blah blah ?
What do you mean???? I can't wait to see what happens next!!!!

Just remember through all the challenges and struggles we are gaining Knowledge, Wisdom, and Strength! Things will only get better as we progress on our journeys. The Best is still ahead !!!!!!!

We all have the Power to Choose what we deem important. Choose the remarkable times are the only ones that are important.

Can't think of one? I'll give you one of mine. There was this little girl who was opening Christmas presents on Christmas. When she opened her first present she cried: Oh! It's just what I always wanted!!! When she opened her second present, she cried: Oh! It's just what I always wanted!!! In fact, every present she opened she cried: Oh! It's just what I always wanted!!!

Now every present could not really be what she always wanted, however she gave everyone such a feeling of Christmas and Joy that it will never be forgotten!!

Who ever remembers what they got for Christmas? It's those Spiritual things that will stick to our ribs and give us joy years to come. If we make it about others, giving and feeding their Spiritual Joy. We won't have time to think of our troubles. We will be lifting Spirits, giving Hope, and spreading Joy that could span generations!!!

Yes, It's just what I always wanted!!!!

Happy Holidays!! Every single person out there is Special in so many ways. The Mosaic that is US could never be without you!!! Don't give up when we need you the worse! Besides, it's going to get Better!!

That's what I see. It's very clear!!!

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not always happy about my existence, but it is the best one that I have. I rather like that. Because tomorrow is always another day and who knows what could happen. It could be good, neutral or terrible, but I would rather be around to face the music. It could be bad, but it could mean dancing with pretty girls.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I pray that it is good for you and you find one you can enjoy and tolerate and continue to grow with. There are still plenty of fish in the sea.
I kind of stopped fishing, because even though there are lots of fish, none of the fish have anything in common with me, nor I with them...
All the men want what I don't want and I want what they don't want. As such, it would take a miracle from God if I ever met and married again.
God could do it if He wanted to but I'm not counting on it.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
I kind of stopped fishing, because even though there are lots of fish, none of the fish have anything in common with me, nor I with them...
All the men want what I don't want and I want what they don't want. As such, it would take a miracle from God if I ever met and married again.
God could do it if He wanted to but I'm not counting on it.
There is always the mystery of what tomorrow may bring. Whether on the wings of chance or on wings from God. I'm still going to think good thoughts for you no matter what.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
"Behold the Gates of Mercy
in arbitrary space
and none of us deserving the cruelty or the grace
Oh, solitude of longing
where love has been confined
Come healing of the body
Come healing of the mind"

~old ideas

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I think that may be the best time to have hope.
I think you have a point because if you lose hope when you feel hopeless then you give up and nothing will change.
Somewhere in the Bible I think it says that God helps those who help themselves...

I feel hopeless at times but I never give up hope on things that matter to me. I sort of gave up hope on ever finding a man since it did not matter that much to me, and I just found a handyman so now I don't need a man anymore. :D