• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you notice...

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Nope, it's across the board and most people in france >80% approve.

However a sun will be ok, it's representative if the sun king, Louis XIV, it's pretty hot on history here.
Yikes. I don't see how that could be enforceable when literally anything can be a religious symbol for someone. Especially Pagans. Every necklace I wear is religious but "secular" culture wouldn't see it that way so I'd get a free pass wearing rocks and minerals or nature iconography while most non-Pagans would have to hide everything. That doesn't seem... well it seems off to me. It is what it is, I suppose... hah.

PureX

Veteran Member
Humans relate to symbols in many ways and for many reasons.
Just look at the plethora of tattoos we see these days.

christos

Some sort of scholar dude who likes learning
You've met the archangel Michael?

What happened?
Well firstly to be clear
This particular experience is one of a few and I don’t claim it to be objective at all
I also don’t claim to know what happened
It may be hallucination, lucid dreaming

But it was real to me

When I was a kid… I wanna say maybe… 7? 8 years old?
I wasn’t a strong believer at all
But I always was angry at God for putting me on Earth
I did pray every night at my bedroom window, deeply angry at God

One night I went to bed, I was having, I dunno what was going on, but my heart beat was LOUD, I could hear and feel it in my left ear and noticed I was feeling as if I was floating above myself

I could see the stairs, the front door, but I had no body, I just sort of gently floated down the stairs, out the door and up into orbit

Next thing I know I’m walking down a white hall, with a weird geometry and infinite archways

A the end was a stool
Not a throne, just a simple stool on a sort of raised area, a few steps led up to it
But no one was sitting there

I became very very aware that there was a presence and that presence had actually been with me the whole walk down this hall

And I heard “you’re ready yet, you cannot see them yet”

And for some reason it was like telepathic, sort ah this entity is the head, he’s the boss, he’s the leader of these particular entities

Anyway, it then went dark, as if I was returning

And this thing gave me a sword and said “you need to fight dark”
And then this thing gave me a shield and said “you need to defend light”

I managed to look at these briefly
The sword was white, almost marble like, and gilded, with an eye moving, looking around, embedded in the hilt

And the shield was the same white marble like material, gilded, also with an eye on its centre

The closest sort of “style” is this, as a visual “style”

And that was it
Next thing I know I’m in my bed in an instant

Again it was an experience
It’s a story to anyone else
But to me a real tangible experience, of which I have no explanation for and these me other experiences I still have a hard time with, to comprehend, sometimes I wave them aside as hallucination or some sort of lucid thing

But it stuck with me
And so I have a Michael ring as a reminder to myself

Last edited: