• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you play an instrument?

Zephyr

Moved on
Aqualung said:
I used to play the flute, too, but now I've been "inactive" for so long I can barely hold my breath for 20 seconds!
Oh great, now I have Locomotive Breath stuck in my head. Good going!
Now I just play bass guitar.
Aqualung has a nice bass part. You should learn it.

Aqualung

Tasty
Zephyr said:
Oh great, now I have Locomotive Breath stuck in my head. Good going!
Hehe. I guess my name and mentioning I played flute would combine quite nicely.
Zephyr said:
Aqualung has a nice bass part. You should learn it.
As a matter of fact. I recently learned that part. And then crosseyed mary. So I can play them back to back. :D It's really fun.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I have been trying to learn piano, but that is just a little really...I can figure some things out, but I don't near play fluently.

I do play an instrument than no one has mentioned. I never considered it an instrument until my piano instructor said it. Voice. The human voice is an instrument...to be tuned and learned to use in the correct way. It takes lots of practice to expand your range and hold the exact correct notes for the exact duration they should be. Anyone can sing, but not everyone can sing reading sheet music and hit every note as if played on a tuned instrument. This is VERY hard to do and takes a lot of practice and loss of voice and irrated throat from all the use and practice you do. Opera can kill ;)