• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You Sleep With A Stuffed Animal?

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
No stuffed animals for bed. My puppy would be jealous. Tabitha just isn't prepared to share me.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Not since I was a child. I had a stuff panda bear that was one of Macy's Christmas toys for the year during that time. I named him Radar. I still have him somewhere.

Now I have a Golden Retriever who sleeps with me and sprawls out everywhere.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
No stuffed animals for bed. My puppy would be jealous. Tabitha just isn't prepared to share me.
We share this in common. Even when I was still with my ex, my dog would wedge herself between my ex and me. It's funny, it's amusing, but it's also a pain when you're trying to be intimate and you have this dog who goes further than the cats. The cats stare, they claw at backs, but my dog, she borrowed between my ex and me, and even another girl after her she mean eyed so badly that this girl said damn and left.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
We share this in common. Even when I was still with my ex, my dog would wedge herself between my ex and me. It's funny, it's amusing, but it's also a pain when you're trying to be intimate and you have this dog who goes further than the cats. The cats stare, they claw at backs, but my dog, she borrowed between my ex and me, and even another girl after her she mean eyed so badly that this girl said damn and left.
Strangely enough, Tabitha is alright with female company, or atleast tolerant. It may have to do with what I ask them to do. Let her sniff them, lick, they give her a treat, I show that X person makes me happy and it's alright, and she'll leave us alone, albeit remain nearby.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Strangely enough, Tabitha is alright with female company, or atleast tolerant. It may have to do with what I ask them to do. Let her sniff them, lick, they give her a treat, I show that X person makes me happy and it's alright, and she'll leave us alone, albeit remain nearby.
Not with my dog, Paris (that was her name from the Humane Society when I adopted her). With the girl after my ex, Paris planted her fore-paws on my lap, and mean-mugged the hell out of that girl. I didn't even know dogs could be jealous until that awkward moment when that girl just said "damn!" because of the glares Paris was giving her.

Wherenextcolumbus

I don't sleep with them but I collect collectable bears and friends

20160307_111929.jpg

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
"Charlie bears cheeky monkey"

Pray he turns up on ebay, you can't have mine!

Wow, that's weird: the guy in my avatar with the monkey on his shoulder is named Charlie. It must be meant to be!

Wait a minute ...

$106.60 on ebay?? :eek: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Charlie-Bea...600837?hash=item3abe1bdf45:g:GN4AAOSwWTRWzJzf

Eh, Horroble? If you hear something on your roof tonight, don't worry about it. It's probably just rain. Isn't a guy with a monkey on his shoulder carrying ropes, getting ready to lower himself down through your skylight so he can kidnap your monkey. HaHa, that would be crazy.

Jedster

I was reading a survey done by TravelLodge (not exceptionally scientific, I know) that said around 35% of British adults still take a stuffed toy to bed. I do. I have a silver bear called Aristophanes.

You guys? Know anyone who does?

Nope. That is news to me; mind you I only know 65% of British adults.
I do have a cat who sleeps a under my bed and another who sleeps under a desk, neither of whom are stuffed.
I thought you meant
Eratosthenes the Greek mathematician who sifted out prime numbers.
Of course this has nothing to do with your thread.