• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

do you worry about what might awaits you when you die? for bad things you've done to others.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I like that idea a lot! I can think of a couple of deities that I know would enjoy having such a ritual performed for Them, especially Aztec Gods. Would need bloodletting, too.

I mean, if you're going to be a slave, you might as well choose your Master. :D

I chose my master's carefully by developing a jurisprudence that enables me to theorize the maximum of all qualities a being can have.
so when I say "my Master is the greatest" it is universally true.
I encourage enslavement because by saying I am a slave to the greatest entity possible I possess the will of the greatest entity possible. I seek perfection and perfection is not real hence a metaphysical concept. Slavery and loss of Self is the quickest way to get me there

Draupadi

I have done some bad deeds like leaving some boyfriends for no good reason and i am a disobedient child. As a result I should be punished. But personally, I don't believe in karma. I have seen it with people around me that they don't usually reap what they sow. And I am not sure about afterlife. I mean I have no idea what kind of God I will meet there. Even though I am a Muslim (not your typical kind) I find it hard to believe that I will be thrown to hell if I become a lesbian! But right now my heart tells me that maybe I won't suffer that much after death.

Last edited:

thau

I am not afraid of any sort of spiritual judgement, but I would hope that a spiritual judge would fair, some judges can be real jerks.

And here I am hoping that He won't be fair. But merciful.

(what I have learned) Our sins of omission far outweigh our sins of commission.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I chose my master's carefully by developing a jurisprudence that enables me to theorize the maximum of all qualities a being can have.
so when I say "my Master is the greatest" it is universally true.
I encourage enslavement because by saying I am a slave to the greatest entity possible I possess the will of the greatest entity possible. I seek perfection and perfection is not real hence a metaphysical concept. Slavery and loss of Self is the quickest way to get me there

I really like your attitude. It's nice to know that there are some real theistic Satanists out there, seems rare.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I really like your attitude. It's nice to know that there are some real theistic Satanists out there, seems rare.

Really? Most satanists hate my attitude, a lot. Very few Satanists will admit to be a slave of their own desires yet alone Shaytan. I on the other hand sold my soul and pray to be possessed by the Devil.

arcanum

maybe you've never done things that are not considered very evil, according to mankind's laws.
maybe you never got caught, and your victims never spoke, or couldn't speak, after what you did to them.
perhaps you wonder if what you did to someone else was justifiable.
even if you are non believer of anything, do you ever wonder "what if"? being that you may not know if there is anything after your life ends or not.
do you ever worry about it? or have?

thanks for the interest.
Who among has has not done things they aren't proud of or ashamed of and wish we could get a do over? Well perhaps the sociopath or psychopath. The idea that god is recording every misdeed that you ever did to use against you when you die I discarded long ago. Maybe it's something like the Egyptian myth of weighing your heart when you get to the gates of the afterlife, if your heart is filled with sin and heavier than a feather, then there is a nice size croc waiting to lock his jaws on your tasty astral body.;)

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Really? Most satanists hate my attitude, a lot. Very few Satanists will admit to be a slave of their own desires yet alone Shaytan. I on the other hand sold my soul and pray to be possessed by the Devil.

It's because most Satanists are too influenced by LaVeyan ideas. Sucks for them. They're missing out. I like your kind of extreme devotion. Praise be to our Lord and Master (and my Mistress). ;)

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
It's because most Satanists are too influenced by LaVeyan ideas. Sucks for them. They're missing out. I like your kind of extreme devotion. Praise be to our Lord and Master (and my Mistress). ;)

It is good to know that I am not the only one who is mildly crazy. For a second there I thought the world was filled with those boring sane people. Oh yeah, random bit of useless Arabic info. The word master in Arabic is rabb which is similitude to the Hebrew word rabbi although rabbi means master in the student/teacher sense and rabb means master or lord in the slave/master or king/servant sense.
I feel as if I wasted my life learning Arabic hopefully it will come to use

Last edited: