• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does a wife need her husbands permission to go out of house ?

elmarna

Permission is a strong word. In my marriage all is agreed upon. It is not without LusL going out. It is in "trust" that we agree and 1 goes out alone.
Mutual respect, trust, love, and faith is the basis of our marriage.
If we are agreeing their is no argument or stress. The mutual respect for each other finds the agreement much more wise than an argument!

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
**Mod Post**

This thread has been moved to Same Faith Debates

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
it's long critique topic , i don't know if it credibal or just ignorence or lies .
if you have a credibal critic issue about them , let me know .

All critique on earth are long topics...
And all of them are not known whether they are credible or just ignorance or lies, without reading them...

The price for gaining knowledge and reaching the truth is high...

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
All critique on earth are long topics...
And all of them are not known whether they are credible or just ignorance or lies, without reading them...

The price for gaining knowledge and reaching the truth is high...
for my opinion , they are credibal , because what i found here that the lies, or misunderstand about islam and muslims are too much .

in the end as you know some of our scholars said that you are disbelievers and some of yours scholars are said that we are disbelievers , it's like a cercle never end .

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
***Staff Advisory***

A few posts were deleted.

Keep in mind this is the Same Faith Debates section.