• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DOES GOD HAS FEELINGS?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I am from a line of Christian Jews as far back as I am able to trace. We came to the United States before WWI. I believe it was in 1884 or shortly thereafter. ALL I really even know about it I learned from my grandmother who passed away long ago. I know my father was a firstborn and my grandfather was a first born, which was a big deal to my grandmother (my father's mother). That is why she would always talk to me about it. Due to what our name means she seemed to have a fanciful belief that I was to be a messenger of some sort of a special purpose. But you know how old people get in their thinking. I know i am finding out more and More each day. She sure was a good old woman, though and I miss her when i get to thinking about her.

My mother is yet alive and my father long gone. But my mother is in her nineties and due to a stroke has not been able to communicate very well but in short moments. There is much I would yet like to learn from my mother. It is ashamed I didn't think of those things twenty or so years ago when she was yet strong and able to communicate well. So I basically let her do the talking whenever I am with her and I try my best to make her feel appreciated for the things she says.

I am very sorry if I offended you with my words in that previous post. I didn't intend for it to come over as it must have sounded. I am actually rather fond of that expression, "stiff-necked", and remember my father frequently telling me I had that mastered if nothing else. He had quite a sense of humor and could say things like that but make people laugh. Maybe I better stop trying to be him as I am obviously not near as good at it.
Why on earth do you think that any of the above is at all relevant to anything that I have said or asked, that I might have the slightest interest in your parents, or that I am in any way offended?

Mountain_Climber

Why on earth do you think that any of the above is at all relevant to anything that I have said or asked, that I might have the slightest interest in your parents, or that I am in any way offended?
Perhaps i am treating this too socially.

I went back and checked. You said, in part, "...And we all know that the Psalms are inerrant."

That does sound like sarcasm, don't you think so?

So i elected to try to just jump on past it but obviously I failed to do so gracefully.

Once again i am sorry.

Last edited: