• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does God hate Christians?

Winnipeg10

Haha... I knew it! Your afraid of God. Let me advise you to take YOUR unworthy soul elsewhere as this is a place of GOD and not the weak hearted or minded. Only the most advanced followers are allowed around me. Bilble Aprrenticeship is comming out of your ears allready. Rookie's of God please refrain from posting.

Winnipeg10

Well... as this is comming to an End, this Christmas all I ask is that you include God this time? Is that too much to ask? he is "God" after all.

FatMan

Winnipeg10 said:
Well... as this is comming to an End, this Christmas all I ask is that you include God this time? Is that too much to ask? he is "God" after all.

Sure. This year all of my Holiday cards will be signed "Merry Godmas"

Except for those going to my non-believing friends, those will be signed "Happy Holidays - And Burn in Hell"

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
FatMan said:
Except for those going to my non-believing friends, those will be signed "Happy Holidays - And Burn in Hell"

I always appreciate those "Happy Holidays, Burn in Hell" cards. Especially around Christmas, when it's so cold out, the warmth of them cheers me up.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Winnipeg10 said:
Haha... I knew it! Your afraid of God. Let me advise you to take YOUR unworthy soul elsewhere as this is a place of GOD and not the weak hearted or minded. Only the most advanced followers are allowed around me. Bilble Aprrenticeship is comming out of your ears allready. Rookie's of God please refrain from posting.

Pardon me? Who on earth are you speaking to? I doubt there are very many people here who are actually afraid of God. We respect God, no fear Him.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Winnipeg10 said:

The ones of us who really do believe in God include God year around, not just during the holidays.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
FatMan said:
Sure. This year all of my Holiday cards will be signed "Merry Godmas"

Hey! Those cards are made of paper. Won't they burn anywhere? And doesn't that, in and of itself, create that warm feeling?:icon_cool

SoyLeche

meh...
Winnipeg10 said:
Have you met Proflogic yet? You two would get along great :)

FatMan

Sunstone said:
I always appreciate those "Happy Holidays, Burn in Hell" cards. Especially around Christmas, when it's so cold out, the warmth of them cheers me up.
That's it. You don't realize it, but you just squashed my dreams of becoming a greeting card writer for "The Giving Tree".

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Winnipeg10 said:
I've always wondered if I were talking to Satan acutually, The thing is he says he's God he's the only one on this earth, He does in fact take on multiple roles as the same person, includes he can play the devil or God but insists he's the only power on earth except he does however admit from time to time he does have a boss which is never present. And is extremely strict on his ways.
Please ask him if he recognises the names Yaldabaoth, Samael or Saklas.