• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does the extreme right whine?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Something I believe I've noticed from listening to extreme right wing talk radio: it sounds to me like the talk radio hosts whine a lot. They whine about the liberal media, about the Democrats, about society being unfair to them, etc. Is my impression mistaken, or are these people really a bunch of whiners? What do you think?

seagull

Sunstone said:
Does the extreme right whine?
Yes, very much. And it's not just the extreme right -- it's everybody on the right. They have all the power and yet all they do all day is ***** and moan and whine about how the Democrats are holding everything up.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
jewscout said:
they whine as much as the extreme left whines...
I don't doubt that. It's just that I don't have much access to extreme left wing radio where I am in Colorado. The radio is all right wing here, and some of it is pretty extreme right wing. So, the whiners I hear most are not the left wing whiners, but the right wing whiners.

Fat Old Sun

seagull said:
Yes, very much. And it's not just the extreme right -- it's everybody on the right.
I'm glad to hear that someone has accounted for every last person to the right of center and determined that they are all whiners. That must have been a tedious process.

I know it's impossible to not notice, but Flint has been overflowing with left wing whiners for decades, long before anyone made the mistake of paying attention to Michael Moore.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
seagull said:
Yes, very much. And it's not just the extreme right -- it's everybody on the right. They have all the power and yet all they do all day is ***** and moan and whine about how the Democrats are holding everything up.
I would submit that extremists at either end of the political spectrum seem to think that anyone who doesn't agree lock-step with them is a whiner, and that's a shame because that kind of prejudice often makes rational discourse more difficult.

Of course, Neal Boortz syndicated out of here in Hot'Lanta calls himself a Libertarian, and somedays he seems to think everybody else is a whiner.:D

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Sunstone said:
I don't doubt that. It's just that I don't have much access to extreme left wing radio where I am in Colorado. The radio is all right wing here, and some of it is pretty extreme right wing. So, the whiners I hear most are not the left wing whiners, but the right wing whiners.

yes well aside from that Radio America i can't think of any "left" talk radio that's really prevelant...