• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Wendy's have any advantages over McDonald's?

freethinker44

baconator.

'nuff said.

Actually, where we used to live, Wendy's and Mcdonald's were right next to each other so I would go to Wendy's and get a baconator and then go to Mcdonald's and get fries. It was perfect.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Sea salt fries.? I prefer micky ds. Ahahahahaahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhhahhahahhahahahhahahhahhahaahahahahhahhaah

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I think that McDonald's has very good chicken sandwiches and salads. And every now and again, regardless as to the excruciatingly painful number of calories and freakishly high fat content - I want a Big Mac. I admit as unimpressive as the Filet O Fish actually is, when you think about it, it is one of my favorites.

I do not however, like french fries.

I always opt for McDonald's over Wendy's. I've never liked the food as much and when you have two kids who go ape over stupid promo toys, McDonald's wins Wendy's over.

I love McDonald's coffee and breakfast. But, I don't eat it as often anymore as I once did. I know there a lot of McDonald's haters, but, for the money and overall taste - I still prefer it to other fast food joints. And the folks who claim it's so unhealthy - I lost weight eating salads, chicken sandwiches without mayo and apple dippers for lunch at McDonald's in place of other fast food options.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Oh I thought Wendy's serve potato fries along with fried tomatoes, making it "topato fries". And hey, we Asians do know how to spell. :p

In the South (of the USA) they have fried green tomatoes-- but I've never eaten them. Fannie Flagg wrote a book called "Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe" and they made a movie from it (with the title shortened). Good book and good movie.

Renji

In the South (of the USA) they have fried green tomatoes-- but I've never eaten them. Fannie Flagg wrote a book called "Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe" and they made a movie from it (with the title shortened). Good book and good movie.
Fried green tomatoes? Eww..I eat tomatoes raw (no kidding).

Draka

Wonder Woman
For me, Wendy's wins hands down. They have baked potatoes, chili, better salads, I like their burgers better, their nutritional information is more readily available, just better all around for me. Don't get me wrong, I like to indulge in the occasional McNugget or Shamrock shake (my good gods I do love me a Shamrock shake), but on the whole, menu for menu, Wendy's wins my vote.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
For me, Wendy's wins hands down. They have baked potatoes, chili, better salads, I like their burgers better, their nutritional information is more readily available, just better all around for me. Don't get me wrong, I like to indulge in the occasional McNugget or Shamrock shake (my good gods I do love me a Shamrock shake), but on the whole, menu for menu, Wendy's wins my vote.

I completely agree. Frosties and baked potatos. What's not to love?

In college, Wendy's was my special little splurge every now and then. I would get a jr bacon cheeseburger, a baked potato, and a side salad or a frostie, depending on my mood. It was a feast, and (at the time) only cost $3.15. Alas, prices have went up since those golden years.