• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does your significant other understand you?

Adept

I assume most here have very personalized, complex systems that are yours and yours alone. Does your significant other understand your beliefs, do they even know you are "left hand path" so to speak?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I assume most here have very personalized, complex systems that are yours and yours alone. Does your significant other understand your beliefs, do they even know you are "left hand path" so to speak?

My other half is a keeper. She knows all about me and accepts and loves me for who I am, and doesn't try to change me into something I'm not. Some of my beliefs she doesn't agree with or doesn't quite get, but in many ways our beliefs are very similar. I think I'm pretty lucky to have found a woman like her. She's not of any particular religious persuation and doesn't like labeling herself.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited by a moderator:

Twig pentagram

High Priest
My wife is a christian and she can get a bit preachy at times,
but she accepts who I Am for the most part. Now if I actually
worshiped the devil it would be a whole different story.

Yadon

I would hope so, not having understanding is a surefire way to destroy a relationship.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member

She is starting too. It pops up as ohh that sounds like a luciferian concept is it?

ScottySatan

She knows, doesn't understand it, doesn't want to. She thinks it's silly.

I usually don't get along with people just like me. They're *** holes.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep

He understands my beliefs, but that has absolutely nothing to do with personalized complex systems.

In fact, the idea of having a personalized complex system kind of creeps me out.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I confuse her though, because I have beliefs and then I have practices and they can differ.