• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dog, cat, or other? :)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
glasgowchick said:
I love my fancy rats, I had 21 of them at the one time I think, Lets see I had Billy and bubbles and they had 15 babies, then My daughter accidently put one of the males in with the 5 females and he caught one of them and she had 14 babies..of course most of them went to the pet store but now I have 8 left, two boys 6 girls..
RATS ???????????????

Actually, I can understand that........i believe squirells are related to rats, and there's nothing so sweet as a squirrel.

I probably love cats best; we have a dog (she was a rescue puppy we took on at six weeks), but I guess I love pretty much most animals;cats, Dogs, (I can imagine rats), birds (I love parrots and have once kept budgerygars)...........If it's cute, and young, I would probably love any animal ...........:biglaugh:

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
We've got 2 dogs - a fox terrier and a fox terrier cross (he's as dumb as a brick, which I think I mentioned somewhere before), a Manx cat, a hare and now a rabbit. The rabbit is an absolute pig...I've never seen anything with the ability to spread a small amount of food over such a large area. He and the hare run around the house all night like idiots. If you happen to see them in action it's hilarious. We'd lock them in the bathroom, but if we confine the hare he drums until someone comes and lets him out. Noisy bugger.
The cat is getting used to it (he was highly unimpressed at first), but he amuses himself by walking in their general direction and making them run.

NoName

I like fish. They're fun to watch, but I admit, being able to actaully interact with a pet is nice (like with a dog or a cat).