• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doing an Impression of Your Posting Style, Free of Charge!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Gauntlet thrown down.
You can't handle the couth!
Let's see whatcha got.
I smell straw mixed with a mischievous inferrence here.
You should strive to promote equanimity
& cromulent arguments, not bicker about throwing gauntlets. Maybe you'll even learn a new thing or two thru this old codger's posting, eg, how to oil & collect antique engine parts.
Watch yer own posts, Bub. We can revisit this thread if'n you're having a better day.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Thank you. Yes, please try mine. :)

I like your qualities.

Thank you. I love my teaching job. I'm thankful for the life I have built and where I am at this time. I'm also thankful for the RF community. I feel very content when I talk to my RF friends and when I think of Śiva. I'm thankful even for the bad impressions some RFers make of my posts!

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
Thank you. I love my teaching job. I'm thankful for the life I have built and where I am at this time. I'm also thankful for the RF community. I feel very content when I talk to my RF friends and when I think of Śiva. I'm thankful even for the bad impressions some RFers make of my posts!

Wow! It is almost exactly like reading something posted by myself! :D

Very nice and well done.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
The struggle of the working classes for freedom and justice continues!

I don't know that it continues, although I have seen this sort of struggle in the U.S. throughout my life - as far back as the Reagan and Nixon eras. If we want the struggle to stop, we must be ready to consider what we can do differently now, and why so many people feel put upon, hornswoggled, and betrayed by those who are supposed to represent them.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Sure. The worst that can happen is you get it as wrong as AI. And a warning point.:tearsofjoy:
See this is what I don't get about this AI thing. These machines are dumb **** and don't have half a human's skills but still get paid more than we do. Such as how so many low wage workers are nwo losing thier jobs to trash ******* AI because corporate is too greedy to raise minimum wages instead of sucking them dry and relying on automation to make up for thejr greed and incompetence. The hellhole called Indiana also underpaid workers but at least there were stoll jobs for them. Now all we'll see is this AI ******** while prices continue ti be the same or increase because shareholders still wanr profits to perpetually increase even if operating costs inevitably go down because of automation.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
**** it. I can use a look in the mirror from time to time. Sure.
Last week I was taking a walk in the rain and thinking about random problems, then I saw someone's car break down. I approached to help and he seemed a bit.. "under the weather". We got his car going again and I just stood there for half a minute, taking in the Wind and thinking of the synchronicity that had just happened between me almost getting lost in random sad thoughts and his car breaking down.

Nature is ******* magnificent.

Daemon Sophic

If you would like me to do a humorous impression of your posting style and distinct posting mannerisms (if any), post here to let me know. All free of charge!
giphy.gif

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

You posted a Feline with shades.....this is a bizarre picture. Because if I wanted to read OTHER posts on the Forum, I would have to take off the shades, i.e. - they are making it harder to read your impression of my posting style. But, you do you. I will only wear my Prescription Glasses. :thumbsup: