• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Domestic Violence Against Men

Me Myself

Back to my username
So today I was talking to someone I know well that is of lower socioeconomic class and I know her daughter had been beated by her husband

I asked how were they doing and if it had happened aain and she told me it has been a year since he did that and havent done it again. I told her I was really worried for that but I found it verycurious that such a behaviour just stopped because apparently it was a one time thing, which I understand its far away from the trend on this sort of things.

So I asked "and what did he said was the reason he hit her the first time? how did he justify it?" I got very surprised. The mother said that it was because she hit him first. She said she is worried for her daughter because she doesnt know why she fights so much with him, and hat she has seen her physically attack the man and the man warn her to stop several times while he went back and she (the mother, to whom I was speaking to) had to get in the middle and reprimend her daughter.

The things that are so hard to know... who starts in each scenario?

crazy weird things.