• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dreams and visions.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
This IS my different job. lol. You should have seen the last two! They put me off working with other humans for good.

I live with my grandmother and fiance, and I teach music and am very involved with my community, so there are human faces around. What I really need is time for myself - not working, not teaching, not working on community projects.

LOL! NOW I understand! :D

Been there and done that, too! I teach at a university, and we joke that if it wasn't for teaching and meeting with students, endless faculty meetings, university service duties (read, committees ad nauseum), all dealing with people, we could really get some work done! ;)

Maybe some meditation or a quite walk in the night would help, rather than reading or playing with electronics. I used to walk around my neighborhood, playing my guitar in the middle of the night. Didn't necessarily make sleep any easier, but it was an opportunity to commune with the spirits.

Alceste

Vagabond
LOL! NOW I understand! :D

Been there and done that, too! I teach at a university, and we joke that if it wasn't for teaching and meeting with students, endless faculty meetings, university service duties (read, committees ad nauseum), all dealing with people, we could really get some work done! ;)

Maybe some meditation or a quite walk in the night would help, rather than reading or playing with electronics. I used to walk around my neighborhood, playing my guitar in the middle of the night. Didn't necessarily make sleep any easier, but it was an opportunity to commune with the spirits.

Just got a piano, so that's been a good tool. Nobody strikes up a conversation with me while I'm in the middle of a Nocturne. lol - not if they know what's good for them.