• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Drinks

Drinks is normally catagar4ised into two types ,soft drink and hard drink. juice,**** ,fenta, sprite etc comes under soft drink and beer, rum vodka whiski, wine etc comes under hard drinks.:beach:

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Drinks is normally catagar4ised into two types ,soft drink and hard drink. juice,**** ,fenta, sprite etc comes under soft drink and beer, rum vodka whiski, wine etc comes under hard drinks.:beach:

My main experience is from police officers asking how many I've had...
I then divide by three

Last edited:

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
As far as "soft drinks" go, you can't go wrong with Dr.Pepper or Root Beer.

I quite enjoy a Bloody Mary as well, but I wouldn't really call that a "hard" drink. :D

loydalicea

It is right. soft drink always good for health. I like only soft drink not hard drink. **staff edit**

Last edited by a moderator:

graalbaum

Triple Sun
"I cant remember if I started drinking because my wife left me or
that my wife left me because I started drinking"

--Nicholas Cage (leaving las vegas)

Aimsd

Yes there is two main types of drinks and Vodka, Triple Sec, Lime Juices are for a fun casual drink. Another for party time.

Skwim

Veteran Member
I drink to forget.
popeye.jpg
I'll drink to that!

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I hardly ever have soft drinks.

For non-alcoholic beverages, I mostly just drink water and green tea. Sometimes a fruit smoothie with no added sugar.

For alcohol, I drink red wine sometimes on weekends. Rarely I'll have a Captain n' Coke instead (hard and soft drink).

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Namaste

One of my favorite drinks is lassi, which is yogurt drink, and I like salt in my yogurt drink ("salt lassi") which I know isn't healthy for me due to salt but I think this is a discussion about yummy drinks and not healthy drinks.

But I guess, as a fruit fan, I drink healthy drinks by coincidence - I love fruit juices!

I also love lime drinks.

I do look at labels because I want to avoid "high fructose corn syrup" which is in all kinds of drinks and food. When I want sweet, then I want real sugar! I like cane sugar. I also like cocofria like from Puerto Rico.

I do not drink alcohol. But I like growing hard stone fruit trees and also very good at grapes and grape variations. So actually I am sort of considered an expert maker of wine in my area, but I give the wine away and don't drink it. My specialty is red wine from Mission grape, zinfandel, cabernet sauvignon, and the "little princess" pinot noir. My red table grape product is also popular New York style. But in the last two years I haven't fermented anything even though I am asked to, and cannot build up the heart to cut down some of my grape vines. The Mission grape will remain forever until her death because it comes from a one of the original grape vines in very early California history and brought from Spain, it was given to me by a catholic monk.

As for soft drinks, I need to avoid them, but if I drink them I like Coke, Dr. Pepper, root beers, orange sodas and cream sodas. Cherry Coke is nice.

There is something about Coke when I am sick or very very pooped, like after a walk in the desert, it cures me. So sometimes I use it as medicine. I like Coca Cola way better than Pepsi, especially out of a glass bottle cold like the one's we get here in California that are bottled in Mexico - yummy.

I love goat milk to drink.

As for non-US bottled soft drinks, I love Limca from India. There is some magic taste in this lime drink, but prubably pure poison maybe. But I drink it.

Limca.jpg

I don't drink beer, sorry. I am a teatoller and I only like caffine type drinks if I am going to be naughty, such as green tea (with milk).

Om Namah Sivaya

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
... by the way, you can scream and argue with me all you want about China tea, Thai, Indian tea, Japanese, yadda yadda yadda.

The BEST tea in the ENTIRE WORLD is the tips from Sri Lanka (Ceylon Tea). Runner up is Assam Tea.

LET THE TEA WARS BEGIN

Om Namah Sivaya

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
I've been working on this bottle of Hiram Walker's pumpkin spice liqueur for at least three years now, trying to find a good way to use it up.

pumpkin_spice_liqueur.jpg

I think I've finally found it: a layered autumn cordial drink: 1/3rd shot Kahlua on the bottom of a tall, narrow cordial glass, layer 1/2 shot of eggnog on top of the Kahlua, then layer 1/3 shot of Hiram Walker's pumpkin spice liqueur on top of that.

I might actually finish the bottle by the end of the year! :cool:

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I think I've finally found it: a layered autumn cordial drink: 1/3rd shot Kahlua on the bottom of a tall, narrow cordial glass, layer 1/2 shot of eggnog on top of the Kahlua, then layer 1/3 shot of Hiram Walker's pumpkin spice liqueur on top of that.
That would go well with some pie.