• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dumocrats Omar and Bush couldn't tell the difference between Memorial Day and Veterans Day.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
It's not a mole hill to those who die and those who serve.

Leaders ought to at least be educated as they hold a higher standard in society compared to common citizens.
Millions of Americans make this slight mistake. It's not hard to see why, patriotism and gratitude for all who've served. It's not a terrible violation. And many leaders are still just common citizens.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Oh it's perfectly justified since your beloved Liberals and Democrats provide their own evidence of their clear stupidity and ignorance.

Anything else to say?
You chose 2 people, out of a House containing 535 individuals, and concluded that a pretty trivial error on the part of just those two allowed you disparage everyone -- tar them all with the same brush, because that's what you do.

You said:
When will someone actually informed and educated arrive in politics?

Answer..... Not today. Probably not tomorrow either.
That means that you conclude there is NOBODY either informed or educated in politics -- which by the way includes all politicians everywhere. All on the basis of 2 individuals who made a pretty easy error to make.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Only you would think this is insignificant but you have no respect either and it shows.
I don't care about holidays.
But I note that your beloved Trump shows
disregard for veterans, & you are silent.
Ignorant and stupid leaders....
You complain of ignorance & stupidity, but only
regarding Democrats. No matter how utterly
boneheaded your party is, you are silent.
....and those dumb enough are massive disgrace to something so important as remembering our fallen military.
Is this worship of the military, or merely
using them as fodder to dis Dems, eh.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Millions of Americans make this slight mistake. It's not hard to see why, patriotism and gratitude for all who've served. It's not a terrible violation. And many leaders are still just common citizens.
It's different with leaders who are expected to be held to a higher standard than the average Joe is.

We Never Know

No Slack

They deleted their tweets when they got schooled over it.

So.

When will someone actually informed and educated arrive in politics?

Answer..... Not today. Probably not tomorrow either.

Many American's and business's get them confused. They attribute them both to veterans.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Well you could try reporting the OP over your splitting hairs.

I doubt complaining about it in the thread is going to change anything.
Suggesting censorship? This is in political debates and entirely appropriate right where it is.

We Never Know

No Slack
Yeah, you can really nitpick. But yes, you do a small point. Happy now?
Nit pick? Your post I replied to was nitpicking lmao

Fyi....

"Today, North America is home to the citizens of Canada, the United States, Greenland, Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, and the island countries and territories of the Caribbean Sea and western North Atlantic"

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Nit pick? Your post I replied to was nitpicking lmao

Fyi....

"Today, North America is home to the citizens of Canada, the United States, Greenland, Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, and the island countries and territories of the Caribbean Sea and western North Atlantic"

Well, yes. But I am not borthering you so just stay out of it and let me nitpick. Where is your tolerance and open mind? ;)